7/2/11 W/U "I only saw photo's of Bharati's face"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well great episode today!👍🏼 very well handled by the creatives & the bonus was vikrant's performance, the way he was crying out & then got strong & angry with the flashbacks... loved his performance today👏

the hospital moment made me cry. well presented scene👏

i wasn't angry with murli today though he lied in front of the inspector coz he had no other choice to save his family from that devil shimla cop. bansilal almost died & this is not a joke murli lied after seeing his father's condition & getting the flashbacks of rupesh telling the police that he knows nothing how bharti got burnt & it's their job to find out who tried to burn her, flashbacks of the shimla inspector calling veena a prostitute, slapping kamala & kicking bansilal on the floor when he was coughing badly... all these memories were haunting murli & made him angry with rupesh for backing off in front of the police despite he had saved bharti from getting burnt. if rupesh had not done that then bansilal wouldn't have gone through all this. this was what made murli lose his temper & made him lie in front of the cop.

murli saved bharti from getting burnt. instead of thanking him, rupesh showed his ungrateful attitude. so rupesh will pay for this tomorrow😈

btw i'm happy that rupesh will be visiting jail. the only reason why i want to see rupesh in jail is that he should be punished for rushing off his daughter to get married thinking that she would be happy after marriage rather than staying single & finding a var like murli. rupesh was always in a hurry to marry off his daughter & i want him to get punished for his silly act. & i hope now the babas will learn a lesson seeing this & stop hurrying for finding a var for their daughters😆
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi kiran83, nice update good job doing hardwork everyday to make a update.yes u r right is murli didn,t see bharti on his marriage day if he don,t like her he will be refuse for marry her at that time. I think he takes revenge from rupesh ji thats why he is lying.I don,t think that they will be together now best is now that murli give divorce to the bharti.

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

I can't believe Murli stoop so low! How disgusting?
If he saw only her picture, he could have backed out right before the phere init. No one forced him to marry her!. Such a liar!

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you Vik to a certain extent i did feel sorry for Murli at the hospital but i dont think he should have lied to save his family that inspector is so dumb instead of questioning and torturing the family like that did he not once think it would be approrite to talk to Bharati after all she was the victim and what ever statement she makes would count and she maintained that it was an accident

Rupesh was telling the truth when he said he didnt know what happened to Bharati, he wasnt even anywhere near the kitchen, but yeah he should have told the police that Murli had saved her but like i said before theres too much water under the bridge and Rupesh wasnt going to do Murli any favours by telling the police that he saved Bharati and now that has come to bite him on the backside as he too has landed behind cells

Im not happy about seeing Gaushala out though, seriously why does she keep getting away with things, out of everyone in the family she should have been tortured the most and kept in prison. I would have loved to see the banter between Gaushala and Rupesh 😆

I wonder when the CV's are planning on exposing Prakash or has that all been forgotten about 😕 
Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Kiran... Nooo CVs can forget prakash... His truth needs to come out.. Thats how the family will get to know Bharti is innocent and they will start their regretting session.. I really hope CVs dont ruin this.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have yet to watch epi...thanks for the update Kiran

as much as I felt sorry for Murli - why did he have to lie - he had a little bit of dignity and that's now all gone..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vik rocks

well great episode today!👍🏼 very well handled by the creatives & the bonus was vikrant's performance, the way he was crying out & then got strong & angry with the flashbacks... loved his performance today👏

the hospital moment made me cry. well presented scene👏

i wasn't angry with murli today though he lied in front of the inspector coz he had no other choice to save his family from that devil shimla cop. bansilal almost died & this is not a joke murli lied after seeing his father's condition & getting the flashbacks of rupesh telling the police that he knows nothing how bharti got burnt & it's their job to find out who tried to burn her, flashbacks of the shimla inspector calling veena a prostitute, slapping kamala & kicking bansilal on the floor when he was coughing badly... all these memories were haunting murli & made him angry with rupesh for backing off in front of the police despite he had saved bharti from getting burnt. if rupesh had not done that then bansilal wouldn't have gone through all this. this was what made murli lose his temper & made him lie in front of the cop.

murli saved bharti from getting burnt. instead of thanking him, rupesh showed his ungrateful attitude. so rupesh will pay for this tomorrow😈

btw i'm happy that rupesh will be visiting jail. the only reason why i want to see rupesh in jail is that he should be punished for rushing off his daughter to get married thinking that she would be happy after marriage rather than staying single & finding a var like murli. rupesh was always in a hurry to marry off his daughter & i want him to get punished for his silly act. & i hope now the babas will learn a lesson seeing this & stop hurrying for finding a var for their daughters😆

I agree w/ Vik.  While I don't like Murli lying, I'm glad that Lalaji too is going to be in the slammer!  I had no idea, however, that lying while giving your daughter away in marriage are grounds for imprisonment,  but whatever!

So now, Rupesh is in jail, and Murli will just have to confront Bharti & tell her that he returned her dad his favor.  One thing though - why are they returning to the house that Rupesh gave them?  I thought they'd only be there temporarily until Bansi was fine, and looks like he is.

And I too hope that Bansilal drops the idea of giving Veena in marriage anytime soon.  And I know it's not likely to happen, but I want Bharli to split.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
I cant believe Murli! How disgusting! I felt a little sorry for him at first but he's gone over the limit now and its totally unbelieveable! Hope Bharti makes a decision to split for Murli as this track is getting out of hand!
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE . I REALLY HOPE THE PRAKASH STORYLINE COMES OUT NOW AS FOR BHARTI SHE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT MURLI . IT'S HER FATHER TO BLAME INSAAN SOCH SAMAJ K RISHTA JORTA HAI AGAR BETI KI SHADI NAHI HOTI TOH KAM AZ KAM USE UPNE PAIRON PAR KARE KAO ( MEANING MARRIAGE IS NOT THE SOLUTION ATLEAST HAVE SOMETHING TOO FALL BACK ON ) ACHIVE WHAT U CAN