Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
owsome update....
loved it...
OMG...their second meeting..
update soon...
divareena thumbnail

Aww love how yash calls geet his princess. He is such a caring brother. Oh no geet fainted because of emotional stress. I hope she gets well soon.

I think meera and yash like each other.  Love how geet goes and wipes yash's tears.

Oh no geet's father had committed suicide. Yash to be strong for geet and she is everything to him.

Aww so sweet of geet to give him the present. Loool maan on the other hand is thinking about geet who slapped him one.

Aww geet wants to go on a world tour. Wow geet is going to go and work for maan. There are going to be fireworks with them two working together.😆😆😆

So sweet of yash to arrange everything for geet. me looking forward to geet and maan meeting😆

Originally posted by: shah10

awsome update.

geet going to work in kc.
cant wait for mannet to meet again.
do continue plz.
thx.

thank u😳... yep geet will b working for maan after all KC is a part of their story😉 besides i love office romance😉😳...

Originally posted by: zahra15

amazing........yash is such a nice n swit brother just like mine...........finally geet got a job......i suppose its kc..........continue soon as i so cnt wait 4 their 2nd meeting..........in first meeting maan received a slap.....wonder what is in his store in th second one............

aww... you have a bro like yash😳... god i envy you... for me yash is one of those fictional characters which are too good to be true but if you have a bro like yash then girl i have to say u r very lucky😃.... geet got a job noe she will get a good shock😆 ... even i am not sure what she will do in the second meeting😉
thanks for commenting😃

Originally posted by: puth

dear thanks for such a long and awesome update⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you😳
i feel jealous of Geet😃 me to i envy her like anything... she has a bro like yash and soon a man like MSK😆  i too want a bro like Yash😭😭😭😭 me too but sadly that is impossible my mom would rather kill me than give me a bro she is already fed up with me n my sis😆 n besides i just figured out i dont want a younger bro anyway my sis is enough to eat me raw i dont need anyone else to help her 😆 
btw who did geet's interview?? will it be revealed next part?certainly not msk but it will be revealed in the next part...😃

Originally posted by: perfectflirt8

nice awesome update.. and awesome brother

thank you😳...

Originally posted by: doosheeka

nice update............thank you😳

finally geet got the job, but i am sure the interview must have been conducted by adi and not maan.now who conducted the interview that u will have to wait to know but yes it is defo not msk... 😆

let's see maan reaction when he meets his new temporary architect.........i hope you will like his reaction😃

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

awesome update

maan is going to freak seeing geet in the office
ugh NT.. she can just go back to London.. or to Dev lol
con't soon!

thnak you😳.... yes indeed maan will blast😆 well NT id not leaving the FF so soon😆 

Originally posted by: preethia

you knowi always read maaneet ff for reading abt them but first time i amenjoying reading abt the bonding bw geet and yash and pl never change it......................i love their relationship...........

yash he is the best bro i hv ever read abt.........................
loved this update many many times.................................
so maan didnt do the interview................
waiting for the next update........................to c wat is yash reaction after hearing to her success @ interview and maaneet meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has to b a dhamaka

i am humbled😳... thank you sooooo much😃.... yes maan didnt take her interview... after all there was no way maan would hire the girl who slapped him neither would geet work under him😉 so i had to make some so and so person interview geet... now who that person is you will have to wait to know that😉 i will try my best to do justice to their first meeting😃

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Loved it..... I was reading dat ant part..first thing came to my mind..... Yash surely doesn't know her baby sister slaped dat owner thrice.!!!lol... Well Is dere is any chance dat maan's badi maa is geet's mother......

thank u😳 well... maan's bari maa🤔 what made u think she may be geet's mom😉 do u want ne to be geet's sister😆 but on a serious note you will have to wait to know about who geet's mother is n all i can say is like in the first chapter i already wrote she isnt as bad as geet thinks she is😉