Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing update..................
msk getting slapped itself is a painful thing but thrice was tooooooooooooooooo much........nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
par apni shreni ko dhekkar kush hua...............
poor yash..............kash mere bhai bhi aise hothey...................
loved yash's love for his sister.............i think geet made a big mistake................she has to go back.........
hope the destiny doesnt split up geet and yash.................
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomee update
loved it
amazing part
OMG haha geet slapped maan twice
Poor maan
He is soo angry...lolz
Loved the update
continue soon
Thank u

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Brilliant and awesome update........cannot wait for the next updates! 😊

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣woooooooooo awesome update and awesome slap🤣
heermeher thumbnail
hi

that one is nice story can you add me to pm
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maan got snapped..... wow... now that was interesting.... 🤣

Originally posted by: cyum321

Awesome👏

poor maan 3 slaps zalim geet

poor yash😔

thank u😳.... am i the only one who liked msk being slapped... aww plz dont call our sweety geet zalim... she is a wild cat😆... btw i was thinking of making her slap him 5-6 tyms but then dropped the idea😃... thora jyada ho gata na😆....  now i wonder had i done that what would u call geet right now she is zalim what then😲😆

Originally posted by: komlika

it was indeed big "oops" geet🤣.............. u slap maan singh khurana twice that too for no reasonShocked.............. i hope vicky-annie find geet first before maan does......... babaji geet ki raksha karna............. love update..... cant wait for next one (i know i know im being greedy but cant help it)

i am so sorry darling but maan will find her first😛😉😳... yes it was a big oops for her but there are a lot more oops to come afterall she is a chalti phirti disaster😃 she is going to do a lot of things without a proper reason😉
thanks for the lovely comment😳

Originally posted by: divareena

Oh my god, geet just slapped maan, not once but twice.😲😲ROFL Bechara maan is in so much shock. No one has dared to do that to maan. ROFLROFLROFLROFL well that's just the starting dear after all it's our sherni... just wait for what she does next n then as we all know msk will defo not let her go scot free😉

Lool at least annie was having fun. Finally she decided to tell geet maan is her brother. 😆😆😆uska bas chalta to she wouldnt have stopped the showdown ever but she had to act like a good sister also😉... she is going to have a lot more fun i assure u😆 

Lool she called him"look Mr Anger-On-My-Nose". Bechara maan is fuming with anger now. Like annie's thought of geet as her sister in law. She is just maan needs.😳😳😳 now this is absolutely true... geet is meant only for maan😳 but it will take time for them to realise it😉 

Good that even vicky likes his future bhabi.😆😆 abhi to he has not even met her... let them meet n they will gang up against msk... oops i better stop leaking the plot...

I think the Maan Singh Khurana, Delhi's most eligible bachelor, a business tycoon has finally met his match. 😆😆ClapClap he sure has😃

lovely updateClapClapClapthank u for ur lovely( long) comment😳

thank you😳

Originally posted by: perfectflirt8

well muskaan the first meeting is good .. xcontinue with ur update .. its an awesome... update.. like it thanks for pm

thank u😳... glad u like it😃

Originally posted by: ambbiha

geet slapped maan thrice 😲😲😆😆ROFLROFL waiting  4 annie and vickys master plan & maaneet enconuter😳😳😳😳

awesome update

thank u.... glad u liked it.... i hope you will like what ne n vicky will do but that will come only after geet's second meeting with maan😉

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

bechara maan got slapped 3 times

gr8 work geet
awesum update

thank u😳.... abhi to a lot of great work by our geet is to come😉

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Absolutely Fab👍🏼.........Lurved MSK getting slapped not once but thrice............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thank u😳.... yay  i am not the only one who liked msk being slapped😃...
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simi91

first MUAH MUAH love therehey simi 🤗

first meeting MSK slaped by
woman but not once but thricedo u want more😉
Anie & Vicky turning cupid dadi will also join them oops i leaked the story😆
poor Yash he so worried he will be fine soon😳
about his sis & Geet she
having fun with her freedom
wonder how i'll Anie find Geet just wait n u will know... probably after reading the next chap it will be clear😃
i hope Maan doesnt do stupid stupidity is geet's forte not maan's... he is going to play evil😉
thing to Geet let see what in
store for Maaneet future who
i'll win the cupid or Maan ? obviously cupid otherwise will u guys spare me😛
so Muski this the longest thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooo much😳
comment i ever wrote my dear
i hope yu like it luv ya😳

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

awesome update

loved their first meeting
she has to extend her stay in delhi now
but how will vicky and annie find her
con't soon!!

thank you.... abt extending her stay in delhi n how vicky n ne find her you gotta wait for that waise i guess after reading chapter 4 u will know it anyway

Originally posted by: hinalshah

loved it poor maan got blasted for nothing

thank u😳... glad u liked it😃

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Finally they met...... Wat an encounter..!!!lol... poor maan.... But know who gonna save geet 4r maan's rage...... Loved it nd thanks alot....... Nd yash part was really toching.

now tho u r happy na😳.... glad u like the encounter😆 abt saving geet from maan what are vicky and ne for and i am also here😉 what u should wonder is who will save maan from geet... 😛😆
thanks😳

Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

haiyooooooooooooooooo geet  slapped maan😲😲😲😲😲 that too not even once
and annie enjoying it, she could hav stopped geet at the begining itself.lets say NE was being a good sister by letting his brother come face to face with reality... there is someone who can tell off MSK also n he needed to  know that n besides he ditched ne at the airport he had to pay a price for that😉

i was eagerly waiting for their first meeting and thought it would very dreamyyyyyyyyy😍 but u gave us sumthing different . but its intresting.i wanted to give the bitter part first n then the dreamy one... hope u not disappointed

awesome part👏👏👏👏👏, do continuethank you......😳
thanx for the pm

]oh wowwww

Originally posted by: MsMovielover

i loved it..
haha maan got slapped by geet 😆
i cant imagine what he'll do to her when he sees next 🤣

thank u😳.... he will eat her raw😆

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

muski dear.......hope u dont mind me calling u dat of course u can me muski all my frnds do😳...........loved d update n slapsthank you😳.........wht should i say..........i would never approve of dat bt d condition u gave, it was awesome...........i never expected a lovey dovey encounter......i always expect fireworks when maan meets geet........... you will get a lot of such stuff... i can assure u that😉

i loved annie n vicky toome too😆........wish they find geet soon n m sure they will b4 maan finds her 😆.now that might not happen 😆...............felt bad for yash though i am evil so i did not feel bad for him😈.........poor soul........being punished for no faulthe is also at fault come on he house arrested geet though unintentionally but he did😉........m loving dis story toothank u..........u r just amazing...........pls update soon........thnx for d PM.......... luv ya

i can keep writing abt how m feeling bt u will get bored.........😆 the comments from my lovely readers are my source of motivation i can never be bored of it😳so ending it here only.........on 2nd thought how about maan meeting geet b4 annie finds herhe will😉...........dat would b more interesting.........

Originally posted by: rsroopali

wwwww it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thank you😳

thank you😳

thank you😳

Originally posted by: gangesegb

wowww....awsomeeeeeee.......

lol........superb part.....

plz do cont soon nd plz add me 2 pm

thank you 😳.... glad u liked it😃 .... will pm you😃

Originally posted by: ammu5

poor maan geet slapped him thrice ooooooohhhhhhhhh nooooo

dont worry darling😳... maan will take his revenge😉  but out sherni is no less😃

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

deadly funny... maaneet encounter
n poor yash feeling bad for him

thank you 😳... am i the only one who is not feeling bad for yash 😆

Originally posted by: -afsha-

That was awesum update thank you....  

Geet too whole thing wrong i agree but she will rectify her mistakes soon....

Liked but how she jus went n helped Annie  she is going to help NE in a lot of other things as well... now what they are... keep guessing

She really hav guts now that i agree but her heart is still chuke ka... when times comes she will act like a tiny rat

Yash is borken i feel really bad for him... wait i dont... i am the one making geet do all that so yeah i am evil

I hop Geet goes back i dnt want her tohurt Yash she will correct her mistake

Liked how Annie's brain worked abhi to picture bakki hai darling

Maan wont spare Geet for sure he will eat her raw he just needs a chance... now how will he get that chance keep thinking... well after reading the update you will know anyway so dont think

Update soon

thank you for the long comment ... 😳

Originally posted by: sneha0504

this is too good .. could you please  add me to your pm list   thank you

thank you 😳... glad u like it😃....  added u

Originally posted by: mrk_1

awsome one yaar..laughed my head out ...continue soon

thank you 😳... i am glad you liked it😃...

Originally posted by: s-o-m-m-i-e

oh my my.....3 slaps  

lovely update....

waiting 4 their next meeting...

thank you😳 ... i was about to make it 5-6 then i was like no thora high ho gyaga so i stopped at three tell me if you want more😆...  

Originally posted by: namita25

thanks a ton  muskaan for such a dhamaakedaar update........  thank you for you lovely {loooooonnnnnnggggggg} comment 😳
geet is really lucky to have a bro like yash....loved their bonding.....pre birthday gift  ,birthday gift and even a pro bithday gift....wow.......
 there will be a lot more gifts... 😆 but from whom😉

maaneet meeting was mindblasting.....lolz she slapped him coz she  thought he was manhandling Annie........poor he I am sure uske tote ud gaye honge.....
 ok... imagine maan being slapped by geet... his expressions...  had he not ditched annie at the airport uske sath yeh atyachar nahi hoto so the moral is never forget to pick up a girl if u have promised her... the after affects arent pleasant you see 😆

love Annie....she has teamed up with Vicky   n  is planning to hook his bro with geet now.......
they are going to do a lot of things together

looking forward for their next meeting.....hope it's going to be as interesting as the first one......
hope it will live upto the expectations 😃

continue soon....

Originally posted by: Shweta13

awesome update !!!!

Geet slapped Maan in a mall ans Annie enjoing it , wonderful scene and at first I liked Annie doing something good for her bro.......she made her bro wait for hours in front changing rooms😈 ... she let him get slapped thrice ... what good did she do.. 😉 but me too loved what she did😆 

waiting for the next meet and to find out How maan is looking for his would be and how Annie - Vicky will look for her ???well.... lets see... annie will not be able to find her before maan does is all i can tell you 😆 

Please update soon, cant wait for it.

thank u😳

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome part. loved it.
 poor maan . he slapped by geet.
 update soon.

thank u 😳.... he will defo take his revenge😉

Originally posted by: sakadafi

MSK slapped not once, but thrice   Really enjoyed Annie's take on the whole thing...letting Maan being told off while she enjoyed the whole scene  Annie is an ideal sister after all.... all the sisters enjoy when their brothers are told off😉... dont they😛... ok some good girls dont but evil ones like me love it😈 😆 how dare he ditch her at the air port no one diches a girl anywhere

"...he was sure god wanted to make her a cat but she accidently landed in human form much to the misfortune of mankind."    she acted like a cat didnt she 😉

So Geet has decided to give up her newfound freedom and go back home....now we all know that's not gonna happen....wonder what stops her   oops are you sure ... she will defo go back home... 😆

thank u for your lovely comment 😳

Originally posted by: zahra15

awesome part....maan getting slapped twice by geet.....too bad. .....it was funny having maan thinking that geet was supposed 2 b a cat bt unfortunately she bcame a human

thank you 😳.... abhi tho he has just thought of her as a cat.😆.. just wait he is going to compare her with a lot of other animals 😉

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part... loved it[/ thank u for ur lovely comment 😳.... glad it made u laugh😃.. ..

geet acted like a cat sisnt she..😉.. there's more to come😃... she is going to be one wild cat😆

sorry to disappoint u😛 but msk will meet her first 😉

about yash... i assure you geet will rectify her mistake 😃

i promise once my exams will b done you will get rapid updates😃

QUOTE] thank u 😳

thank u😳 .... glad u liked it 😃

thank u 😳.... glad u liked it 😃

thank u 😳... glad u liked it😃

thank u 😳

Originally posted by: kiran99

great part[/QUOT thank you😳... added u😃

thank u😳
thank u😳 glad u liked it😃
thank u😳

thank you...😳 apne sherni ne to abhi kafi karname karne he... hope u like them... i was gonna make her slap him 5 tyms then i dropped the ides thinking it will be a bit over board😆 yash n geet will not be seperated😃
 thank u😳... glad it made u laugh😃... she will go back home😃
 thank u😳... will add u😃
thank u😳 thank u😳