Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sakadafi

Great update!!! Really liked Maan's relationship with his family and Anwesha.

Please update soon...

thank u😳... glad u like it😃 will update as soon as possible

Originally posted by: divareena

I know maan is angry at dev but he should try and speak to dev instead of just shouting.

I feel dadi's pain as she has lost so much in life. Love  how maan hugs vicky, hope him and dev also bond.

Love how annie teases maan. Me can't wait for maan and geet to meet.

i will reveal more about the reason vicky doesn't bond with maan in the coming parts...there's a reason behind it...

this was nothing see what annie will make him do in the nect part...

i hope u will like their first meeting...😃

thabk u for commenting😳

Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

awesome!

really love maan-vicky bond!

continue soon!

thabk u😳... will continue as soon as i can😃

Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

niceeeeeeeeeee part👏👏👏
waiting for their meeting😊
thanx for the pm
do continue😊

thank you... hope you will like their first encounter😃...

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Awesomeeee update
loved it
amazing part
ohh no u delayed their meeting..lolz
But still love the update
Oh my Maan's ka ghussa ..oh god..lolz
Dev and maan not so good Relationship na
Awh loved maan and vicky scenes they are cute hehe
wow cant wait for the boom
continue soon plz
Thank u

thank you😳 while i wrote the first part i had it already planned i'll delay the first meeting.... pakka promise they will meet in the next part...😃 will update as soon as i can😃

Originally posted by: Dhara_s

I already love the way things are turning out. Waiting eagerly for the 1st meeting.

thank you😳... glad that you like it... i hope the first meetingg will live upto the expections... its not so sweet you see rather bitter😆 i gotta shut up otherwise i will tell the whole story 😆

Originally posted by: MsMovielover

ohh cant wait till they meet.. please update soon

i hope you will like the way they will meet😳... will try updating as soon as possible😃

Originally posted by: manashi

eagerly waiting for the BOOM part.....................fantastic update...............you made maan just the way we like it😉

carry on the good work........................love you............................😊

thank you...😳 glad that you like it... 😃 i hope you willl enjoy reading abt their first meeting... 😃
luv ya🤗

Originally posted by: Shweta13

Chapter 1st ended witha expectation of Boom and similarly chapter 2nd, when is this boom happening yaar, eagerl waiting for it ....

Please update soon ..................
Its a lovely FF.

so sry to make you wait😳... pakka promise u will get the BOOM in the next part😃... will try continue as soon possible😳... update is half way written i.e i have written their first encounter just need to write the rest of the chapter all i can tell u is its going to b a long update😃...

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

Very cutely written
Amazing update

thank youEdited by -muskaan - 13 years ago

Hey guys... thank u all for ur lovely comments... here's another promo... try guessing the scene... i hope you like it... i am not sending pms for the promo...😃 most probably the next chapter will b up by tuesday😊 

PROMO

"how dare you... do you know who you are talking with" he yelled at Geet.

"yes... I am talking with a rich spoilt brat of a man who doesn't know the 'E' of etiquette" she retorted.

"that comes from a woman who goes about yelling and slapping random strangers in a mall" he snapped back.

"you are the one who was dragging a poor girl ruthlessly just coz she is defenceless against your so called physical strength" Geet barked at him.

Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice promo.. now waiting for the update... pls update soon..