Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SAraW

Exactly My thoughts.

I loved the conversation between PN wasis. Baji ka tho javab nahi.. Every one was telling "HUM SAATH SAATH HAI". Kishore's dialogue was awesome. AS was good. Little ROOPS was good too.. the way she was trying to threaten her sister... i loved it. ROOPS and Leela both feel guilty when kala remainds them their past deeds. Seema has brains Clap Nakku sleeping with mouth open was funny
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I got busy with some things so wasn't really able to be much active in the forum.....

Yeah I REALLY hated that song......and no, even Dutta's presence couldn't make up for it.....horrible, screeching, phateechar sounding trumpet/jazz type of music in the bg....lameeeeeeeee tune....other than a few lines pertaining to the situation, I don't see why this song needed to be used.....yeah LTL ppl always choose unconventional songs but this is one time they got it DRASTICALLY wrong in my opinion......I was cringing throughout....one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

As for the scene when she slumps forward....no I didn't really find it weird.....she was restless in her fever....a bit delirious so understandable...but the way they showed it from Dutta's side....him suddenly not feeling anything as he holds her was inconsistent with the previous epi when he had such a volatile sort of reaction to her touching his shoulder.....he wasn't shaking her like a doll....I didn't get that sense personally....he was trying to shift her back onto the seat....but what I think was needed in this scene was some indication that Dutta was feeling something again if he's touching her or in contact with her in a sense.....even if he's not sure what.

As for Madhu not getting any dialogues....lol.....I'm not going to complain over that....honestly couldn't care less😆

Who knows Monday Madhu may get lines to say,,,  Roops character has lot of potential... CVs need to develop the characters. Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago