Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I dont understand one thing....when Seema saw Suds..then what made her stand there till he approached her and stood right beside her??πŸ˜•

Maybe she wants to puncture his car again.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

but I have to praise her for using her brains. Although I can't say that for Dutta. Angry young man! Shout the roof down why don't you! I still love you though 😳

That was my hapless but angry sher starting to roar.😍
Maybe if chacha would have not driven away D would have got off the car and relieved some tension by using his fists. Who knows a few knocks on his head and his sight would have returned.
TheRager thumbnail

Speculation time! I can't help but wonder that if Suds does come back empty handed, is there a possibility that Kala may chuck him in with the others? Maybe not as she would prefer to use him. Suds knows that he will be in deep trouble if he returns with nothing, so I'm thinking he is going to be shown roaming around where Dutta and Naku will eventually take shelter. A day or two of reunion romance and perhaps Suds may finally find a fit Dutta able to see who will be ready to handle shifty eyes. πŸ˜†

I dont think Suds will be able to catch tasha yet. I am guessing once he returns empty handed Kala will join hands with Chaskar to find Dutta.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

That was my hapless but angry sher starting to roar.😍
Maybe if chacha would have not driven away D would have got off the car and relieved some tension by using his fists. Who knows a few knocks on his head and his sight would have returned.

Chacha was too busy eating the chips πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I didn't even noticed it till my bro Yelled Oh chacha stop eating the chips & drive πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ As my eyes were fixed on Dutta Rofl  JUST IMAGINE if dutta could see Chacha munching chips while their lives were in danger  toh kia HOta πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

BTW Seema JI mujhe lagta hai maari jayengi Suds ke haatoon bohat jaldi 
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

"Tumse acha toh woh Baaji hai."  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Baba re baba, Suds ki kitni besti hoti hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

The funniest part of the episode had to be Suds finding all the flat tires with the way that BG breaks the same news to him again and again :rolls: Priceless! And I was laughing at Nakku sleeping with her mouth open the whole time too...oh, this girl πŸ˜† 

Suds Kala, fight fight fight fight :boxing: :lol: So much fun...so many laughs πŸ˜›

Andddddd, I lovedlovedloved the last scene in PN. AMAZING πŸ‘ One of the best family sequences definitely...all them showed fantastic resolve and defiance through their expressions, words, body language and each of the actors was up to the mark. Kishore's calmness was ace...Leela who usually seems icy was for the first time maybe so impassioned...little Roops was threatening and spitting sarcasm...and Baaji Rao, damn! That lethal tone and deadly glint in his eyes was so cold and dangerous that his words couldn't be doubted for a single second. Their determination in showing Kala down and challenging her with so much spunk was truly pleasant to see...while the actual events of the battle go down somewhere else, the lines are drawn here with faith, trust and words...fantastically written and shot!

@bold Very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.They were all so good in that scene, even Madhu, without any dialogues was looking menacing... Kishore was very calm yet strong, everyone played it so well... Kala will be having nightmares for a long long time.... I was most surprised to see how well Leela did it.... God, things are brewing up so well, it's delicious....Very well written and executed and shot. The dialogues, AniljiπŸ‘ especially liked Kishore's first line "Nagin ko kyu gaali de rahe ho Aayi Saheb, woh bhi bina vajeh nahi kaat thi"
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rayjst

@bold Very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.They were all so good in that scene, even Madhu, without any dialogues was looking menacing... Kishore was very calm yet strong, everyone played it so well... Kala will be having nightmares for a long long time.... I was most surprised to see how well Leela did it.... God, things are brewing up so well, it's delicious....Very well written and executed and shot. The dialogues, AniljiπŸ‘ especially liked Kishore's first line "Nagin ko kyu gaali de rahe ho Aayi Saheb, woh bhi bina vajeh nahi kaat thi"

Loved that scene too & esp Roops telling once bhao will be back that u r a gone case so just Wait & watch But than Baaji's saying Naku will finish it put me in doubts However i Like the explanation fatty did for that scene i hope it's that way  
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

It's the next day...Seema's wearing a different saree! So I guess Suds somehow would be able to trace them *yawns*

Not the precap part.......B4 that They continued with their driving and they suddenly met at the same placeYeah Like someone said I assume Suds checked SRN and returned
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally caught up on the last couple of epis:

My random reactions:

Ewwwwwwwwwww what a PHATEECHAR song they chose! CRAP tune and music and S.P. Balasubramanium ka gaana?? Hey bhagwaaaaaaaan....from WHAT angle does this suit DN? The lyrics are just OK types.....not even sooooooooo profound that they match DN oh so perfectly.....seriously they couldn't find any better song than this?? Pathetic......the FBs are ok.....that dhaaga tying scene ka FB is back....god....but overall tolerable....some good ones like the hug at Anna's den and ambar pe milte hain bits were good....but seriously this song is killing it all.

Awww that bit was good when she puts her hand on his shoulder and the way he touches the spot after Seema removes her hand from there....showing that he felt something....the emotions churning in his eyes and body language there.....MR enacted that amazingly....the connection b/w them *sigh*

Even loved the poetic sort of lines/dialogues that Dutta was saying before that....."dil ki har gali mein ab andhera hai.....tu thi meri roshni....par ab tu hai kahaan"

Just finished watching Friday's epi.....LOL Dutta has such an OBVIOUS reaction to her touching his shoulder on Thursday and on Friday, he's holding her FACE and moving her around he doesn't feel ANYTHING?! Waaaaaaaaaah LTL waaaaaaaaaaaaah! lol.....wasted camera angle opportunities there.....they could have shown atleast ONE non-blurry shot of him holding her face.....but no...itni meherbaani kahaan *rolls eyes*

But yeah, good epi otherwise.....storyline movement and all....even though they look like they will drag the Seema connection on all this for a while *sigh*.....but the last PN scene was quite good with everyone confronting Kala.....Roops ke muh mein bhi kya zubaan hai....wonder why the creatives never saw any potential in this actress....oh well
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Finally caught up on the last couple of epis:

My random reactions:

Ewwwwwwwwwww what a PHATEECHAR song they chose! CRAP tune and music and S.P. Balasubramanium ka gaana?? Hey bhagwaaaaaaaan....from WHAT angle does this suit DN? The lyrics are just OK types.....not even sooooooooo profound that they match DN oh so perfectly.....seriously they couldn't find any better song than this?? Pathetic......the FBs are ok.....that dhaaga tying scene ka FB is back....god....but overall tolerable....some good ones like the hug at Anna's den and ambar pe milte hain bits were good....but seriously this song is killing it all.

Awww that bit was good when she puts her hand on his shoulder and the way he touches the spot after Seema removes her hand from there....showing that he felt something....the emotions churning in his eyes and body language there.....MR enacted that amazingly....the connection b/w them *sigh*

Even loved the poetic sort of lines/dialogues that Dutta was saying before that....."dil ki har gali mein ab andhera hai.....tu thi meri roshni....par ab tu hai kahaan"

Just finished watching Friday's epi.....LOL Dutta has such an OBVIOUS reaction to her touching his shoulder on Thursday and on Friday, he's holding her FACE and moving her around he doesn't feel ANYTHING?! Waaaaaaaaaah LTL waaaaaaaaaaaaah! lol.....wasted camera angle opportunities there.....they could have shown atleast ONE non-blurry shot of him holding her face.....but no...itni meherbaani kahaan *rolls eyes*

But yeah, good epi otherwise.....storyline movement and all....even though they look like they will drag the Seema connection on all this for a while *sigh*.....but the last PN scene was quite good with everyone confronting Kala.....Roops ke muh mein bhi kya zubaan hai....wonder why the creatives never saw any potential in this actress....oh well

I was wondering where you disappeared because I look forward to your posts everyday, as I do for others lol. Anyway, woahhh you totally hated that song πŸ˜† i don't think I have read a a more volatile respone regarding that song! It wasn't that bad, didn't Dutta's prescence make up for it? 😲 In bold: the image that popped to my mind is someone whos got a doll in their hand and have decided to shake it....actually...that scene where she slumps forward and he drops her back was very weird....
And Roops was mouthing away to Kala and her potential aside, did u hear what Madhu had to say? Exactly. Nothing. Now I am going to be keeping note of how long they can keep her mum. It's just ridiculous. How must she feel coming on set knowing she hasn't even got a syllable to say?

Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I was wondering where you disappeared because I look forward to your posts everyday, as I do for others lol. Anyway, woahhh you totally hated that song πŸ˜† i don't think I have read a a more volatile respone regarding that song! It wasn't that bad, didn't Dutta's prescence make up for it? 😲 In bold: the image that popped to my mind is someone whos got a doll in their hand and have decided to shake it....actually...that scene where she slumps forward and he drops her back was very weird....
And Roops was mouthing away to Kala and her potential aside, did u hear what Madhu had to say? Exactly. Nothing. Now I am going to be keeping note of how long they can keep her mum. It's just ridiculous. How must she feel coming on set knowing she hasn't even got a syllable to say?

LOL I got busy with some things so wasn't really able to be much active in the forum.....

Yeah I REALLY hated that song......and no, even Dutta's presence couldn't make up for it.....horrible, screeching, phateechar sounding trumpet/jazz type of music in the bg....lameeeeeeeee tune....other than a few lines pertaining to the situation, I don't see why this song needed to be used.....yeah LTL ppl always choose unconventional songs but this is one time they got it DRASTICALLY wrong in my opinion......I was cringing throughout....one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

As for the scene when she slumps forward....no I didn't really find it weird.....she was restless in her fever....a bit delirious so understandable...but the way they showed it from Dutta's side....him suddenly not feeling anything as he holds her was inconsistent with the previous epi when he had such a volatile sort of reaction to her touching his shoulder.....he wasn't shaking her like a doll....I didn't get that sense personally....he was trying to shift her back onto the seat....but what I think was needed in this scene was some indication that Dutta was feeling something again if he's touching her or in contact with her in a sense.....even if he's not sure what.

As for Madhu not getting any dialogues....lol.....I'm not going to complain over that....honestly couldn't care lessπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago