Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx Maddy, I was not able to watch it :( REALLY appreciate u sharing this with us :) 
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

today?? Thank you very much.😊

will watch it later😃

ladygaga thumbnail
DHamaal lag rahaaa hai.. in the beginning they are replicating the Deewaar's ... maaa mandir scene.. is it from deewar.. and they are talking about KWK's deepika and sonam epi...gottta watch this one!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im watching it now so far so good, even though sometimes the same expression kept appearing on some of them, well done to ronit he seemed so happy
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RK says .. mere saath good looking imran khan and imran khan sayus aur mere saath hain ranbhir kapoor lol
ladygaga thumbnail
I know ruky its looking good... but the same old editing problem.. i don't get it.. is it that the celebs don't sit for the entire show.. or is it that camera walas are too lazy to take each and every reaction throughout the show and they recycle old reactions???
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me the highlight of this show was Amitji getting the award, the grace, elegance and humility that he exudes despite being such a big a superstar is absolutely amazing! Loved what SRK had to say about him. Amitji is truly the greatest superstar ever, there will never be another like him! Hats off to you Mr Bachchan!
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 13 years ago
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Abbie...Updt the links...

works like a charm :D 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I know ruky its looking good... but the same old editing problem.. i don't get it.. is it that the celebs don't sit for the entire show.. or is it that camera walas are too lazy to take each and every reaction throughout the show and they recycle old reactions???

i know every time Ranbir was making a comment they kept showing Katrina which seemed as if she was shying😲