Excellent job by Hameer

Posted: 13 years ago
Loved Hameer on todays episode...

I mean he knew it was so dangerous to go after the gun dealer but he still agreed to do this... Loved his gun shooting practice with Dilnaaz.... He learns pretty soon
I love how he was missing every shot and as soon as Uttara challenged him he started getting all of them😆
He was so brave to go into that Gun adda or something like that alone and that too for 20 minutes😲 But he came out safe
Love him on Khotey Sikkey😳
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree 😊 he was quick to learn the tricks from Dilnaaz.. and also sat with her and learned abt the guns even when he wasn't totally interested 😆 but sabse fun was when he got all his targets right when Uttara challenged him 😆 that shows he's so competitive and Brave toh woh hain hi... absolutely loved him yesterday..

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Totally agree 😊 he was quick to learn the tricks from Dilnaaz.. and also sat with her and learned abt the guns even when he wasn't totally interested 😆 but sabse fun was when he got all his targets right when Uttara challenged him 😆 that shows he's so competitive and Brave toh woh hain hi... absolutely loved him yesterday..

LOL i loved tht part where he sat down with Dilnaaz and learned everything even though he wasnt interested at all😆 He was falling asleep while she was talking😆 I would love to see such braveness in the future even more
Same here 😊 but did u notice even though he wasn't totally attentive and was almost sleepy he learned every thing about guns and used the info in front of those guys 😆 he's brave and he's a quick learner..

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Same here 😊 but did u notice even though he wasn't totally attentive and was almost sleepy he learned every thing about guns and used the info in front of those guys 😆 he's brave and he's a quick learner..

Oh yes i did notice that😆 Those guys were so shocked that he knew abt guns so much when he learned abt them a day ago🤣 The best part is he was so realistic in front of those guys that they didnt even got chance to knw that he was with the police😆 I love Hameer😳

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Oh yes i did notice that😆 Those guys were so shocked that he knew abt guns so much when he learned abt them a day ago🤣 The best part is he was so realistic in front of those guys that they didnt even got chance to knw that he was with the police😆 I love Hameer😳

Totally agree 😆 and that guy Hosi (is that how we spell it) was dumbstruck when he actually hit the clay pigeon 😆 Uttara knew that if she challenges Hameer he would get the targets right and she was soo right about him 😆
Alu- thumbnail
I have to say Hameer is my Fav Guy in the show he's good looking and i love him i love mohit to but Hameer is just Hotter.
Today he was just brilliant like the way he enacted and stuff and .
His gun shooting with Dilnaaz was really fun and then when she was teaching him about guns and he was falling asleep.
Oh He was very brave and when he was missing shots i was sure he'd do it in the end
I have to say he stole the show
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Absolutely guys, he did a superb job yesterday........plus he did an awesome job of informing Ayush about Mohit's shooting and stuff!!!!

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

I have to say Hameer is my Fav Guy in the show he's good looking and i love him i love mohit to but Hameer is just Hotter.
Today he was just brilliant like the way he enacted and stuff and .
His gun shooting with Dilnaaz was really fun and then when she was teaching him about guns and he was falling asleep.
Oh He was very brave and when he was missing shots i was sure he'd do it in the end
I have to say he stole the show

I love Mohit too but Hameer was just awesome in todays episode
The show was pretty much full of him and it was fun to watch indeed😳
Love Hameer

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Absolutely guys, he did a superb job yesterday........plus he did an awesome job of informing Ayush about Mohit's shooting and stuff!!!!

Oh yea absolutely😳 Loved how he indirectly informed Ayush and the guy whatever his name is didnt even knw abt it😆