Posted: 13 years ago
Namashkar   Ladies........πŸ€—
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Sometimes me feel Vini and Parm are Kumbh mein beechdi hui sisters 🀣🀣🀣

😲😲😲😲😲ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

we are freakily similar, you should see our latest chat on fb Daaku, its the longest chat ever ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Vini said we were clones the otherday 😳ROFLROFLROFLROFL
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was just imagining Maan and Geet on a song🀣🀣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I dislike this...I can't like Sigma's post, I do love all your posts.

Edit:Hurraayy............I can like them nowπŸ˜†

@An and Arwen....go ahead tell the story. Gouri gave me a little background ....but don't know the whole story
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt read any stalker stories... n i dont hav one either i was poor in stalking ...
tooo slow... i am!

me came when purvi told me abt tis place n thn lana too was here so i had company.. i used to read doddle...n Jyo n ashi geets n nabs..n opti 😳

i became a stalker aftr i becam a devil.. whn i was forced to frm my mobile net at t end of housy.. in college
🀣 and whn i was stuck with mom in hospital..! Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes An, Arwen - We need a history lesson. As devils, we have a right to know. πŸ˜†

When I started following the den I tried looking up for write-up's on earlier episodes and did not find it for earlier months. Hence the question. 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sigma

🀣

we are freakily similar, you should see our latest chat on fb Daaku, its the longest chat ever 🀣

Vini said we were clones the otherday 🀣

Kya baath hai Den do Beechdi hui sisters mila diya

we have to thank Buggsy for her great foundation only for her people found new love, Beechdi hui sister, Clone and twin😭 (khushi ki Accho)
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I am stalking right now..πŸ˜†

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whatz with the stalker stories?🀣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Sorry for being late Net issues ughh anyway my last bit..
I went back to work day was over and I reached home and I got a message from Ishaan sir and it said: "Will you be my blind date?" I was totally confused with 10 million thoughts going on in my mind..I called him back and asked him "What did you just text?" And he was confused too..He said: "He will call me later" and he hung up..Now I got anxious...after 15 minutes he called me again and said: "Sorry that was my granny's prank, she is worried about me and wants to hook me up with someone..she found you the first girl in my contacts so she considered your for my blind date"I laughed off and he laughed a bit toe..He hung up and next day normal day to work..I reached my cabin and I found a letter there clearing all my wages..As I read the letter it said, I was fired..I ran out to search for him and he wasn't there..

I knew he would be in his personal washroom, I went inside without knocking..He told me to get out and I asked him now what was his new problem..he clearly said: "I don't talk to liars and you are fired ..Thankyou Miss Anwesha Bhatt for proving to me that women can never be trusted..It is not your fault actually, it is me..2 Women have broken my Trust till date and you are the last woman who is going to deceive my trust..I should learn a lesson it is my fault and he walked away from there leaving me wondering..what did I lie to him about?

going to leave a cliffhanger there..I have to leave..Got some work to finish..Good Night Everyone..πŸ€—