Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Who all are here missed you all alot today doctor says i can sit here yipee Raj also allowed it so i will be here tonight but still on bed rest cant walk
accha koi hai ?

Ye article pado

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eminent

O Yaarr itna saraa forward karliya mainey??? Oh shoot... No? seriously? Or you and Shivi making me a phool???😆

Seee isiliye kehtey hain daikho hur scene ko, kya pata kya track aagey tumhe samajh mein na aaye....Seher you have to lishen to your teachers, not good, not good.....

Anyways do me and Shivi need to phool u? You are doubting us? you mean us😭....Why we would be phooling around u? Hamari dosti, humarey pyaar pur shak kiya?😭

Daikha tera jalwa, daikha tera pyaar
yeh tera emosnol atyachaar😭

Muni & Shivi hovey Emi se paraye😭....

Muniza
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ssup Preeto Singh!!!
Hwz ur foot??? Abt the link!! Dunno y , bt I have a strong feeling it wud be NT!! Usne pakka doc ko jhoot bolne ke liye paise diye honge.. ki woh jo kaam nahin kar saki uska bhai poora kar de (she knws her bro luvs her a lot)...

I dnt feel its Dev!
1stly he's out of the show! & as per his exit interview.. he was shooting his last scenes on the show!.. Bt the stalker's part wud surely continue for smtime...
2ndly... Dev ka hirday parivartan dikhaya gaya tha... thats the reason.. Meera was accepting him again & he kept his distance frm NT!! Again a 360 degree turn in his character wud affect the TRPs... Even we wudnt accept a non consistent character... Yaan usse +ve dikhao .. yaan -ve..
Yaan usse -ve se +ve hote hue dikhao... yeh baar baar hirday parivartan logic se bahan hojata hai..

-Kads

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Who all are here missed you all alot today doctor says i can sit here yipee Raj also allowed it so i will be here tonight but still on bed rest cant walk

accha koi hai ?

Ye article pado

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkadss

Ssup Preeto Singh!!!
Hwz ur foot??? Abt the link!! Dunno y , bt I have a strong feeling it wud be NT!! Usne pakka doc ko jhoot bolne ke liye paise diye honge.. ki woh jo kaam nahin kar saki uska bhai poora kar de (she knws her bro luvs her a lot)...

I dnt feel its Dev!
1stly he's out of the show! & as per his exit interview.. he was shooting his last scenes on the show!.. Bt the stalker's part wud surely continue for smtime...
2ndly... Dev ka hirday parivartan dikhaya gaya tha... thats the reason.. Meera was accepting him again & he kept his distance frm NT!!

-Kads

Hello Kads
how r u ?
it paining alot today and coz of medicines i feel tired also but both doc and raj allowed me to come today its 5 to 10 days  more days of bed rest actualy today morning when i gone for check up na its minor fracture yaar

i think too it can be NT coz everyone is shouting Dev dev so may be we got sueprise seeing her
but i dont want AA track to go forward  
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sory.. had gone fr my meal!!
Fracture??? Take care dear!
Yea even I dnt want the AA track to go fwd.. atleast if they can change the actors.. toh shayad koi baat banne!!

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Hello Kads
how r u ?
it paining alot today and coz of medicines i feel tired also but both doc and raj allowed me to come today its 5 to 10 days  more days of bed rest actualy today morning when i gone for check up na its minor fracture yaar

i think too it can be NT coz everyone is shouting Dev dev so may be we got sueprise seeing her
but i dont want AA track to go forward  

preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkadss

Sory.. had gone fr my meal!!
Fracture??? Take care dear!
Yea even I dnt want the AA track to go fwd.. atleast if they can change the actors.. toh shayad koi baat banne!!

yup i got X Ray done on morning my report shows its minor fracture
no sorry dear okie me going Raj has come to see and its beautiful weather outside Raining and tez hawaien so we are sitting outside whole day sitting inside i am feeling bad😭so he bought ice cream for me now we all are sitting outside bye
cy ltr
today i will come i missed everyone 😉
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Seee isiliye kehtey hain daikho hur scene ko, kya pata kya track aagey tumhe samajh mein na aaye....Seher you have to lishen to your teachers, not good, not good.....

Anyways do me and Shivi need to phool u? You are doubting us? you mean us😭....Why we would be phooling around u? Hamari dosti, humarey pyaar pur shak kiya?😭

Daikha tera jalwa, daikha tera pyaar
yeh tera emosnol atyachaar😭

Muni & Shivi hovey Emi se paraye😭....

Muniza

NAHIN merey Gurujis...I can never doubt you both...Thora sa slip of the foot hogaya ..Mujhe Maaf kardo ...kardo kardo ...pleazzzzee....😭

I always listen to my teachers...🤓 See I'm a good student, I even wear glasses..Pen,paper,pencil, notebook, post-it notes dekho sab ley kar ayee hoon .....😆

"emosnol atyachaar"....🤣🤣🤣

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Preetoo!! What happened??? You fractured your foot??? I hope you get better super fast...
Man what is up with everyone getting ill on this forum??!!!

Well I'm glad Preeto ke Raj Ji unke saath hain...😳😆