Honeymoon time for Maneet-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Honeymoon time for Geet and Maan

After the wedding of Geet and Maan, the couple now goes for their honeymoon to Shimla. However, the makers of STAR One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi have decided to add some drama into their lives as, according to the track, someone will be following them to Shimla.

Our STAR One source said, "Maan and Geet will soon be off for their honeymoon. This track will begin tonight. Geet is excited that her struggles have finally ended and that she's married to a man whom she loves and respects. She hopes that this honeymoon is full of peace and quiet."

Neeraj, the Associate Creative Head of the show, said, "While on honeymoon, they realise that someone is stalking Geet. We're not going to reveal who it is, as it will ruin the audience's fun."

There is a simultaneous track taking place on the show, where Anvesha would join Arjun's firm to make him change his mind about seeking revenge. "We're awaiting the audience's response. Depending on it, we will take the track forward," added Neeraj.

When contacted, Anvesha, played by Nikunj Mallik, said, "As per the track, I'm to join Arjun's office. I have no idea what the creative heads are planning."

Even Arjun expressed surprise to Anvesha joining his firm. "We have to see what the heads are planning, as I'm not aware of the track," he said.

There are speculations mounting that the stalker is none other than Dev Khurana, who is out to seek revenge on Maan and Geet for ruining his life.

Will the stalker be revealed? Who is it? Will this shatter Geet and Maan's life forever? Meanwhile, what is Anvesha planning to change Arjun's mind? To get the answers to all these questions, tune into Geet โ€“Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Monday, February 07, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starone.in/news/1313/honeymoon-time-for-geet-and-maan.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Aila... Dev is th likely stalker.. nooooooo ๐Ÿ˜’
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thax for sharing....I think Dev indeed is the stalker but he must be stalking geet for some good reason as in trying to protect her from real stalker or some thing like this.......
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Noooo...DEv an't be MORE negative...yaar even if they get another actor to play DEv, it's ok...but be positive this time yaar. 

It's time they continue the tracks n not leave them with loose ends.
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Tanu. At this point it seems that Dev is the stalker however i still have my doubts. Its highly unlikely... However you never know whats in mind of the creatives ๐Ÿ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Thanks for sharing Tanu. At this point it seems that Dev is the stalker however i still have my doubts. Its highly unlikely... However you never know whats in mind of the creatives ๐Ÿ˜‰

i swear..... i mean... overnite he is the stalker... ๐Ÿ˜•
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
no I don't want dev as -ve char, its too much cv why you are wasting your +ve chars whom later on can extend their  track . negative track never work in geet.fans will get bored n irretate with negative track, what is the use to plot him +ve, waste.
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i swear..... i mean... overnite he is the stalker... ๐Ÿ˜•

Hmm... highly impossible. Having said that lets wait and watch and not jump to conclusions... Anyways till date when have we ever been able to predict the story line of GSHP? ๐Ÿ˜‰
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for sharing. finally Madhumass for Maaneet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
 dev is stalker , suddenly dev became again saint to villain.
Guess meera throw him from her house now dev needs house.
I"m waiting to see maan's reaction and then dhulai of Dev D.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev the stalker? He was positive na๐Ÿ˜•

I hope now atleast thy show a proper negative charcater with proper brains unlike arjun

btw, thnx for sharing tanu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

honeymoon...wooow๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago