UTTARAN'S ENDING IN YOUR HANDS

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi there😛 since we all know that uttaran cvs are brainless🤣🤣so lets help them a little. 😆😆Imagine u are given a chance to be uttaran's director from now onwards and ur job is to end the show. so how will u do it?😉😉
                             😊 as far as i am concerned well☺️ ahem 😉i'll send mai, nani and tapasya on some yatra😆 they have to fullfill a mannat which mai has taken for betterment of tapasaya's baby and nani has to go too because she is elder 😉😉so on their way back the bus will fell in some khai😉 and all passangers will be saved except for 3 nani, mai and tapasya 😭😭( din tana tana nanana ) who'll meet an unfortunate death 😭😭lol,😉veer, ichcha, and the rest of them will hear this news on tv😭 eveyone will be shocked especially dadaji on the death of his dear bahu Gunwanti so he will have heartattack😭😭 and so he will be with his bahu (din tana nana din tana)😆😆😆everyone will be shocked especilly veer and ichcha😲😲 but baba will console them by saying that we have no command over our destiny 👏👏so we have to accept our fate 👏ahem😆😆 next chanda ...well poor girl will suffer from a new disease naming tongue attack 😲so she will be mute forever😭(well she always uses her tongue for wrong purpose so she will have tongue attack🤣) meanwhile her inlaws will come and take her back with them saying that her absence has cost them a lot🤣🤣  so they want their ghar ki laxmi back🤣🤣  and divya well some guru will tell her inorder for tapasya's mukti she needs to take care of her second daughter🤣 , so divya will start considering ichcha as her daughter, satya and sanchi well some miracle will happen she will get her eyesight back and both satya and sanchi will go back to dubai because indian traffic is not good for their health 😆😆and as for baba and damini  ...well baba will meet his exlover with whom baba was forced to be separated because of daddaji😆😆 and she hasnt married yet 😉😉so baba will happily marry her,he got a new wife, veer new mother and ichcha new saas😆😆 and damini well actually her husband is alive not dead because pushkar has thrown him into river from where few people have saved him😉😉 he forgot everything but now due to some miracle is normal again 😉actually came  back to take revenge but onseeing jogi's love his daughter will forgive them and damini will be suhagan again😃😃 as for pushkar he will be caught stealing from jogi's safe🤣 hmm and will be sent to jail 🤣and rohini back to her maika 😆😆phew 😛in the end  happy veerichcha with dozens of children  and happy audience😎😎😎.

THE END

so tell me how do u like my ending and also share ur views.
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

👏🥳😍

but i want tej singh n tappu shaadi before tappu dies😳😛😆😆😆
jdfan thumbnail
[QUOTE=intruderfast]

👏🥳😍

but i want tej singh n tappu shaadi before tappu dies😳😛😆😆😆[
/QUOTE] well tej and tapu lets see🤣new couple on the block tejya🤣🤣
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome jdfan
we should send this link to colors tv
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

awesome jdfan

we should send this link to colors tv

thanks 😎😎
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jdfan

🥳 tejya is the best

jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

india nay bana di jodi🤣🤣

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was indeed an awsome story jdfan👏
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣hi there😛 since we all know that uttaran cvs are brainless🤣🤣so lets help them a little. 😆😆Imagine u are given a chance to be uttaran's director from now onwards and ur job is to end the show. so how will u do it?😉😉

😊 as far as i am concerned well☺️ ahem 😉i'll send mai, nani and tapasya on some yatra😆 they have to fullfill a mannat which mai has taken for betterment of tapasaya's baby and nani has to go too because she is elder 😉😉so on their way back the bus will fell in some khai😉 and all passangers will be saved except for 3 nani, mai and tapasya 😭😭( din tana tana nanana ) who'll meet an unfortunate death 😭😭lol,😉veer, ichcha, and the rest of them will hear this news on tv😭 eveyone will be shocked especially dadaji on the death of his dear bahu Gunwanti so he will have heartattack😭😭 and so he will be with his bahu (din tana nana din tana)😆😆😆everyone will be shocked especilly veer and ichcha😲😲 but baba will console them by saying that we have no command over our destiny 👏👏so we have to accept our fate 👏ahem😆😆 next chanda ...well poor girl will suffer from a new disease naming tongue attack 😲so she will be mute forever😭(well she always uses her tongue for wrong purpose so she will have tongue attack🤣) meanwhile her inlaws will come and take her back with them saying that her absence has cost them a lot🤣🤣  so they want their ghar k laxmi back🤣🤣  and divya well some guru will tell her inorder for tapasya's mukti she needs to take care of her second daughter🤣 , so divya will start considering ichcha as her daughter, satya and sanchi well some miracle will happen she will get her eyesight back and both satya and sanchi will go back to dubai because indian traffic is not good for their health 😆😆and as for baba and damini  ...well baba will meet his exlover with whom baba was forced to be separated because of daddaji😆😆 and she hasnt married yet 😉😉so baba will happily marry her,he got a new wife, veer new mother and ichcha new saas😆😆 and damini well actually her husband is alive not dead because pushkar has thrown him into river from where few people have saved him😉😉 he forgot everything but now due to some miracle is normal again 😉actually came  back to take revenge but onseeing jogi's love his daughter will forgive them and damini will be suhagan again😃😃 as for pushkar he will be caught stealing from jogi's safe🤣 hmm and will be sent to jail 🤣and rohini back to her maika 😆😆phew 😛in the end  happy veerichcha with dozens of children  and happy audience😎😎😎.

THE END

hats offf..............................cvs u reading this ??
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣hi there😛 since we all know that uttaran cvs are brainless🤣🤣so lets help them a little. 😆😆Imagine u are given a chance to be uttaran's director from now onwards and ur job is to end the show. so how will u do it?😉😉

😊 as far as i am concerned well☺️ ahem 😉i'll send mai, nani and tapasya on some yatra😆 they have to fullfill a mannat which mai has taken for betterment of tapasaya's baby and nani has to go too because she is elder 😉😉so on their way back the bus will fell in some khai😉 and all passangers will be saved except for 3 nani, mai and tapasya 😭😭( din tana tana nanana ) who'll meet an unfortunate death 😭😭lol,😉veer, ichcha, and the rest of them will hear this news on tv😭 eveyone will be shocked especially dadaji on the death of his dear bahu Gunwanti so he will have heartattack😭😭 and so he will be with his bahu (din tana nana din tana)😆😆😆everyone will be shocked especilly veer and ichcha😲😲 but baba will console them by saying that we have no command over our destiny 👏👏so we have to accept our fate 👏ahem😆😆 next chanda ...well poor girl will suffer from a new disease naming tongue attack 😲so she will be mute forever😭(well she always uses her tongue for wrong purpose so she will have tongue attack🤣) meanwhile her inlaws will come and take her back with them saying that her absence has cost them a lot🤣🤣  so they want their ghar k laxmi back🤣🤣  and divya well some guru will tell her inorder for tapasya's mukti she needs to take care of her second daughter🤣 , so divya will start considering ichcha as her daughter, satya and sanchi well some miracle will happen she will get her eyesight back and both satya and sanchi will go back to dubai because indian traffic is not good for their health 😆😆and as for baba and damini  ...well baba will meet his exlover with whom baba was forced to be separated because of daddaji😆😆 and she hasnt married yet 😉😉so baba will happily marry her,he got a new wife, veer new mother and ichcha new saas😆😆 and damini well actually her husband is alive not dead because pushkar has thrown him into river from where few people have saved him😉😉 he forgot everything but now due to some miracle is normal again 😉actually came  back to take revenge but onseeing jogi's love his daughter will forgive them and damini will be suhagan again😃😃 as for pushkar he will be caught stealing from jogi's safe🤣 hmm and will be sent to jail 🤣and rohini back to her maika 😆😆phew 😛in the end  happy veerichcha with dozens of children  and happy audience😎😎😎.

THE END

Best possible end for UT. Surely will bring lot of TRPs👏👏👏