Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Vista 🤗 

Congratulations to u for becoming Goldie 🥳

CONGRATS VISTA!!!!! YUPPIIEEEEEE👏👏👏👏🥳
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shwetha85

How are you doing Vista?? Looking like everyone is having a lot of fun on the forum here and sorry I missed your gangster of the week and didn't get a chance to grill you!!!!!😉

Am doing well, Shwetha😊......thanks for asking. Yep, the forum has been buzzing lately 😊and lots of activities are in the pipeline...did you check out the Valentine's contest stickie.........maybe it's not too late for you to drop your name in the hat....check with CB and Nandini..........

Don't be sorry for not grilling me.........I still haven't been able to answer all the questions and my behind is all roasty and toasty with all the grilling action.😃😆

Did you have a good trip to Housten? Did u miss the big winter storm last month ?

Good to see you back😊

Vista

Vistaa thumbnail
Thanks a lot Nandini and Shwetha..............yep, am finally in the big league........yayyyyyyy

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations Valentine Ji🤗😃

Hey Shwetha dear🤗
So good to see you back
Thanks for the article.
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Am doing well, Shwetha😊......thanks for asking. Yep, the forum has been buzzing lately 😊and lots of activities are in the pipeline...did you check out the Valentine's contest stickie.........maybe it's not too late for you to drop your name in the hat....check with CB and Nandini..........

Don't be sorry for not grilling me.........I still haven't been able to answer all the questions and my behind is all roasty and toasty with all the grilling action.😃😆

Did you have a good trip to Housten? Did u miss the big winter storm last month ?

Good to see you back😊

Vista

Thanks for letting me know I will PM them later to find out more details!!!! Yes I enjoyed Houston I went there for Pongal(Makar Sankrati) and it was fun with family(My Aunt lives there my mother's own younger sister)....I think we didn't get any storm in south of Illinois. Today we had very bad freezing rain which caused hell lot of problems😡

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hi Nandu,
Thanks!!! Awww so kind of you all to remember me😊 I really appreciate it...I am doing fine...How are you doing?? Yeah I thought this article is talking a whole lot about Ashish that we didn't know😲

Remember u ??Shocked Common Swetha ....We'r like a family here and believe me u were really missed 😃 Am doing well and as Vista said, busy with the Valentines Day contest. Lots of other activities are also coming up on the forum. U can check the news letter by roshni and see if u wish to sign up for any activity.Smile 

The article is really nice. Good to see that he follows a well balanced fitness regime. As his character is a lot about being in action, he needs to have and maintain a good physiqueSmile
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Thanks a lot Nandini and Shwetha..............yep, am finally in the big league........yayyyyyyy

Thanks for letting me know I will PM them later to find out more details!!!! Yes I enjoyed Houston I went there for Pongal(Makar Sankrati) and it was fun with family(My Aunt lives there my mother's own younger sister)....I think we didn't get any storm in south of Illinois. Today we had very bad freezing rain which caused hell lot of problems😡

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonyP

Congratulations Valentine Ji🤗😃

Hey Shwetha dear🤗
So good to see you back
Thanks for the article.

You are welcome Mony!!!! Thanks🤗
swamini5 thumbnail

Hi all,

His  fitness regime looks nice.......but now a days he looks THODA FAT especially his checks.

In his earlier episodes he had a  lean Body.

Now  Mr.Sharma  Khate Peta Ghar Ka Lagta Hai.

Vistaa thumbnail

Thank you vank you, Valentine Ji........bas sab oopar waale ki kripa hai aur aap sab ka pyaar hai.....

😆😆😆