Ashish Sharma is a fitness freak!!!!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Imagine has changed their website as they have changed the format and show timings of their channel!!!! Its damn cool πŸ‘πŸΌand Visit for more FUN!!! I found this interesting article in the Gossip Section about our own Ashish....Enjoy and have fun reading!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ashish Sharma is a fitness freak!

Ashish Sharma, who plays the lead as Avdhesh in the show Gunahon Ka Devta has become the latest heart throb in the Indian television industry. To maintain his look and character in the show, Ashish has turned into a complete fitness freak!

He is quite disciplined when it comes to exercising but also varies his workouts in a way that it doesn't seem repetitive & the body responds effectively. He balances his gym workouts with outdoor activities like swimming, trekking, cycling, jogging and horse riding.

On weekdays, he goes for a nice, long jog early in the morning before the gym. He reserves the first three days of the week for the gym while the rest of the days are solely meant for outdoor activities.

Ashish believes a balanced and nutritious diet is far better for the body than just avoiding certain kinds of food completely. He has adopted a diet which has a ratio of 40 per cent of proteins and carbohydrates each and 20 per cent of other nutrients.

He begins his day with a glass of warm water, followed by breakfast which is a glass of protein shake, a bowl of oatmeal with honey and some freshly cut fruits. In between he keeps eating every two to three hours. It could be anything from fruits like papaya and apples to vegetable sandwiches or a fresh fruit juice.

For lunch, he usually has a portion of boiled chicken breast, chapattis, mixed vegetables and dal. He is fond of ghee, which is used liberally in his meals which apparently has never added to his weight. At times he doesn't mind eating chocolates, especially dark chocolate! His dinner comprises of salads. It could be an egg, fish or chicken salad. Before going to bed, he has a glass of warm milk.

We are impressed!

Don't forget to HIT the LIKE button if you liked this shared info!!!! Seeya

Shwetha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article ShwetaπŸ‘

Me too likes dark chocolates a lottttttt.... kitna similarity hai hum dono mein 😳

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milii

Thanks for the article ShwetaπŸ‘

Me too likes dark chocolates a lottttttt.... kitna similarity hai hum dono mein 😳

You are welcome Milli!!!! I was looking forward for everyone's comment....And tell me who on this earth hates Dark Chocolates??? Everyone loves them...Me too!!!!! When ever  I go to Wal-Mart or any grocery shop I buy them in large quantities and store!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shwetha85 thumbnail
Looking forward to read your comments also guys!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ShwethaπŸ€—

Welcome back.....kahan theen aap itne dinon se?

Yes, this article had quite a detailed description of his workout and dietπŸ˜ƒ

Vista

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

ShwethaπŸ€—

Welcome back.....kahan theen aap itne dinon se?

Yes, this article had quite a detailed description of his workout and dietπŸ˜ƒ

Vista

Hey VistaπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Thanks!!!! I returned from my Houston trip and semester started soon after and got busy with it course work plus thesis research work driving me crazy so couldn't be here for a long time..I read this article and thought of sharing this with everyone here on the forum...Yes this article is describing and revealing all the secrets behind those muscles and strong arms of his...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good to know that he works out with a heavy schedule of shooting!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shwetha πŸ˜ƒ

So good to see u back on the forum. We all had been thinking and talking of uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How are u doing ?? Thanx for the article πŸ˜ƒ

shwetha85 thumbnail
How are you doing Vista?? Looking like everyone is having a lot of fun on the forum here and sorry I missed your gangster of the week and didn't get a chance to grill you!!!!!πŸ˜‰
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Shwetha πŸ˜ƒ

So good to see u back on the forum. We all had been thinking and talking of uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How are u doing ?? Thanx for the article πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Nandu,
Thanks!!! Awww so kind of you all to remember me😊 I really appreciate it...I am doing fine...How are you doing?? Yeah I thought this article is talking a whole lot about Ashish that we didn't know😲
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Vista πŸ€— 

Congratulations to u for becoming Goldie πŸ₯³