Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rumi005

Just found Raksha di's thinking about death.She was asked to tell about death when she became MOTW in another forum. Her answer was " I think death is stage in life. One should not be afraid and face with smile. This world is not worth living with too many bad things happening to too many people. But then one has to live. Then be happy and make others happy too." (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/267863?pn=4 )

really feeling terrible 😭😭
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am really missing Di a lot... just can't belive... we talked on 24th Jan and now she is no more... its such a bad news... could have never tht that she will be gone for ever.... Di we miss you a lot!
kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raksha, we missing you a lot.
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have came back to to this forum after a long time....
iam shocked to see this,that raksha di is no more....😭😭😭
will miss u di....😭😭😭

😭
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dear all : I got a message from Rakshadi's niece, here it is :

Dhwani Shah 08 February at 03:08
funeral was on 4th
ya its all done
she had severe hrt attack
all possible treatment was given bt still........

Edited by norani - 13 years ago
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thks for sharing this Norani....really disturbed.....may Rakshaji's Soul rest in peace....
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am shocked!! Reading the news about Raksha di's demise is heart-wrenching and I'm still having a hard time believing it. She was so methodical about her work at India-Forums and made this forum an exciting place to be with her creative FFs and VMs. She was the first person I could think of whenever I needed help on the forum as she was always quick about replying in a sweet and friendly manner. I was wondering about her when I didn't receive a reply from her to PMs I had sent late January. Afterwards, things got really busy for me and I wasn't able to visit I-F for some time.

I was just browsing around India-forums, hoping to catch up with what I missed when I came across a post at DID forum titled 'We'll Miss U Di...' I had only read the title partially but immediately clicked on it knowing that it must be about Raksha as she was the one most fondly known as Di on the forum. What I was expecting to read is her vacation plans, maybe that she is taking a leave for a while but instead, the contents of the post completely startled me. I could not believe what I was reading. I am just not ready to accept that she is gone. I know I'll still search for her creative posts at numerous forums. 😭

All I can say is that to live in hearts we leave behind is not to die. She will forever live in our hearts and memories. I pray that the love of God provides peace and strength to Raksha di's loved ones.

fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i was deeply saddened by the death of Raksha. This must be very difficult for all of us.but Raksha You are in my thoughts and my prayers my Allah SWT rest ur soul in aternal peace

she was such a kind person, who will be greatly missed by all who knew her I will miss his helpful advice.