Raksha di is no more with us! LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES HERE

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear KBians.....I am really sorry that I have to tell you such a shocking news. Don't know how to write it. I am totally broken into pieces. Our dear dear Raksha di is no more with us. She was traveling to India for a wedding and had a massive heart attack. Please pray for her departed soul. And pay respect or due condolence to her son, her husband and family.

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I find myself in an unfortunate situation to let you all members know about tragic demise of Raksha Di last Sunday in India.

One of her family members has confirmed this news on FB profile of hers.
My sincere and heartfelt condolences to her family. May her soul rest in peace Edited by MeySimi - 13 years ago
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very sad to know about Raksha, my hearfelt condolences to her husband , son and family members
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Extremely shocking... heartfelt condolences to her husband and son and her family. She will be missed forever. May her soul rest in peace.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a shocking news for all of us and all who she loved and guided all these years through this India Forum.

I am still in shock and will miss her terribly. 
Raksha your customized videos,chats,messages your honesty and yes your voice will always be in our hearts and also remembered.
 May the ALL ALMIGHTY be with you now and from now on.!!

And our prayers are with your husband,your darling son and your family who have to truly bear this loss in the coming months and the rest of  their lives.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am really in a state of shock and lost for words....don't know what to say and can't stop my tears.......May Raksha's Soul rest in peace and May God give strength to her Son, Husband and family members in these testing times.....personally I will Miss her a Lot.....can't write anything more....our Heartfelt condolences...
May Raksha's Soul rest in peace......we are shocked and at a loss of words.....May God give strength to her Son and Husband and family members and friends during these testing times.....a personal loss for me and most of us....words can't describe what she meant for us......only solace is when she met her end she was in her Motherland amongst her people...God Bless Her Soul....
Edited by tvdost - 13 years ago
1masoom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my gosh.!! is this news true? how can this happen.
My heartfelt condolences are now and always with her family and friends.  I personally never knew her except a couple of p.m exchanges.  She was very much loved and liked by many.
Again i am so so so so sorry to hear this news.
Batuni1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am shocked to see this news here today.  How could this happen.  she was so young?

My condolences to the family and her all loved ones.  This is a shocking news for all of us on this karol bagh page.  Raksha di you rocked the karol bagh page always with your vms and great posts
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shankar or any other Dev team member,
Kindly close this duplicate topic. Had she been amongst us, she would have done the same. Let us adhere to the forum rule even now. That would be a mark of respect to her.
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is such tragic and shocking news to know about Raksha Di's sudden demise. My heartfelt condolences to her family, husband, and son. Words fall inadequate to explain my feelings at this juncture.
Raksha Di,
You had been someone so close to my heart and it is difficult to explain the wonderful relationship that we shared ever since I had known you. You will be missed forever.