Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

Aeryn,

If the Saxes are in a dilemma then do what most educated people would do is contact some NGO and get advice from them on how to proceed.  Why haven't we seen them contact women welfare groups.  This is a solution they can show women who are abused that there is help outside and one doesn't need to rely on relatives...

As I see it saxes contacting a NGO would mean they are ready to take on Thakurs....Saxes are all lectures, they usually don't act and when they do it leads them to chaos (their choice are not the best)....They've finally realised that Komal was right. Keeping Kesar with them or helping her find a refuge will lead to SS making them his target and Saxes don't want that....they're already shivering....
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Another snoozefest?😕

Why are they dragging Krishna's job track? We knew Kesar was going to have a bun in the oven. Is Twit going to become surrogate to carry baby to full term? Or will it be Komal?

Mera,

There was slight progression in the Ks employment track where he realised that his bauji was serious about him paying for his keep and it was not another empty threat.  They will go slowly with this track because it is their trump card to get them their TRPs whenever they make a nose dive.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aeryn

As I see it saxes contacting a NGO would mean they are ready to take on Thakurs....Saxes are all lectures, they usually don't act and when they do it leads them to chaos (their choice are not the best)....They've finally realised that Komal was right. Keeping Kesar with them or helping her find a refuge will lead to SS making them his target and Saxes don't want that....they're already shivering....

Aeryn they are always shivering.... but I must agree they do not have the strength to face SS ...but it would have been nice if they had at least mentioned a place she could get some help before planning to send her to her home  personally I am looking forward to Kesar taking a stand although it may be expecting too much from these CV's !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

My point is make an anonymous call and get the information so that it will help real victims. Just show the Prof discussing it with Naina ji, something similar to the line on how the Prof gave the speech on being virtuous.  It had no bearing to the episode but it was for our benefit about following the right path. Let them be aware of the kind of help available.

Usually, in UK they give helpline numbers for those victims who are suffering the same fate as the characters, but here there is no provision of that sort.

It may not help Saxes but it can help someone else.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

they were waiting for AB to fire up his 6-pks 😛

To do what? Modeling?😲  Or just walk around shirtless.😛 making forum deewanis go 👏😳😲
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

To do what? Modeling?😲  Or just walk around shirtless.😛 making forum deewanis go 👏😳😲

all of the above 😆