Precap - United Front Dissolves !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Saxena is talking to Nainaji ,"We have to send Kesar away to her parent's house , it is not safe keeping her here..If SS or Shakthi comes to know about this news..they will not stay quiet ..we have to send her away..no other option "..All this is heard by Komal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
It is funny whether its TN or Chai House any plans are thrown out of the window because someone is always there to conveniently overhear and bring a crash landing to the plans........😆

Thanks Tanths for the precap and description...........😃
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well... this was expected... looks like Kesar will be forced to return back to TN  .....afterall none of the Saxes schemes ever work.....😆😆
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just had a visual of Sux and Naninaji huddled up in a corner and Komal having a peek and its enough to make me sick  ðŸ˜†

Thanks T for the precap 

....when will these people learn that they need to talk behind closed doors !!! ðŸ˜†

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Saxena is talking to Nainaji ,"We have to send Kesar away to her parent's house , it is not safe keeping her here..If SS or Shakthi comes to know about this news..they will not stay quiet ..we have to send her away..no other option "..All this is heard by Komal

Thanks Tanthya for the description.

Now what happened to the we will face everything together, Kesar we will help you....

These saxes 😆.....
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
do they really want to send her away for her own safety? i dont think so ðŸ˜•
they wanna get rid of her to save themselves from trouble 
they do fear SS ðŸ˜†
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks Tanthya for the description.

Now what happened to the we will face everything together, Kesar we will help you....

These saxes 😆.....

i know, they are back to their shivering, cowering selves in the face of real trouble ........... unity gone tel lene
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

do they really want to send her away for her own safety? i dont think so ðŸ˜•

they wanna get rid of her is to save themselves from troubles 
they do fear SS ðŸ˜†

TBH, are her parents the best options.  They dont seem to care about Kesar and nor did they educate her.  News such as your husband is in prison should have reached them but they seem least concerned about their daughter's welfare.....
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starlight123

TBH, are her parents the best options.  They dont seem to care about Kesar and nor did they educate her.  News such as your husband is in prison should have reached them but they seem least concerned about their daughter's welfare.....

exactly! and even if she goes to her parents wont SS be able to get her back from there as well and quite easily actually with no resistance on their part...  
its not that Kesar's mayka is on another planet... Gosh these CVs ðŸ¤¢
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh these sax, first adarshwa lost his adarsh and now the sax going against their own words- oh leave it..... But Di, simply loved ur topic name!