who is much better IN ACTING? GEET OR MAAN ? - Page 3

Poll

who is much better IN ACTING? GEET OR MAAN ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Both are equally good and we love then as Maneet. Maneet is the best Jodi onscreen and GC, DD rock as friends. We would love to see them as a Jodi over and over in new shows/movies.
Such topics should not be opened on this forum. Please do not spoil the environment of this forum.
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mishthi1

Both are equally good and we love then as Maneet. Maneet is the best Jodi onscreen and GC, DD rock as friends. We would love to see them as a Jodi over and over in new shows/movies.
Such topics should not be opened on this forum. Please do not spoil the environment of this forum.

I agree --- well said👏 LOVE THEM BOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also I thought that comparisons  were not allowed on the forum ?????😕
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet has the perfect looks and dedication ... He is a great actor especially with angry scenes and romantic teasing... He is also great in portraying emotions through eyes...
But the problem with him is we have already seen his all expressions !! There is no surprise factor anymore with him.... In the initial days his each expression used to blow me..it was never seen before acting!! But that "awe" factor is not there anymore... It may be coz of the one dimensional character he is playing... Plus the lack of comedy in the character limits his  boundary and Geet scores there!!
When it comes to DD, there is a visible groW*H in her acting...and she manages to conjure "awe" from viewers eventhough the show is stale....
She is more natural and effortless, not to forget "drop dead gorgeous"...hence my vote goes to DD

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hands down it has to be DD<3
little_mermaid6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SEEMS TO BE DRASHTI IS LEADING BY VOTES.....
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ofcourse Drashti ! .. GC can't beat her sorry 😳
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i believe tht both of them are great actors but if i have to pick a better one then its geet, drashti is gifted in my opinion
cheers
sonia
aanhg thumbnail
just hats off too guru.
he is brilliant actor.👏
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both r good.........gives best bt GC is best.............
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BOTH cuz Maaneet Ek hain sooo Main donno ko Choose karu gee Please Esse Polls Maat baniya karo jess ke Bahje See GC and DD keh Fans mein Laddai Ho... NO Offense Dear..    Hamrye Leye Dono Same Hain aur Donno ke he Acting Ashi hain..... Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago