Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ An....

You got it right... He just made us to believe that, he aplogised to  her,,, But it didnt happen....πŸ˜†

Veeerry Smmaart.....   SRK Shtyle
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ress enters den making sure no one is flying...

not wrried abt crippled wing penguins toh.. tey cant fly high!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shinus

@ zee, Geets,,,,,

Most of the time he was not knowing the fact that Geet knows the Truth,,, In his mind he left after the fight they had in the night,,, He was saying this also in the episodeπŸ˜†

Arre GC seems so nervous, jaise woh sach main iske shaadi hoon 🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All no defense for Maangod from me today!  Infact GC the actor seemed like he didnt even want to be there!  Least interested in this show anymore!  More power to him!

Just my POV

Again DD stole the show!
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
these days GC has the same expression which is a smiley face...it is as if he has been too much into chatting in msn...so he goes around giving the 😊 look all the darned time...🀣🀣🀣🀣 

pavs thumbnail
i dnt know today gc really dissapointed me...there was not an ounce of regret or passion in his demeanour..n today again use of bds...till his impending marriage happens i guess the bds ka silsila will continue!frankly it ruins the scenes!
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
in betwween all the sorrys...and also the sort -of sorrys...geet shows Maan the broken remended gift...andf of course with one look Maangod proclaims that Geet should not say sorry for this as she has put in a lot of effort to mend it....huh?....how...what....
duhhhh...hes Maangod after all..
broke up whatever trance I was in till then...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shinus: There should have been some words to back-up the claim that he is regretting before Geet started harping sorry.
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Pavs and An, Drashti is doing an awesome job with her expressions, GC is getting repetitious, even I can predict what his face is gonna look like in certain situations now, and thats bad coz I am not observant, I don't even notice BDs unless someone points them out to me.πŸ˜•
Was that an apology enough? Okay, he is a man of few words. But to Geet, he can mouth endless romantic lines; why not a proper apology? Character consistency is not reason enough. During their date he apologized even without knowing why she was crying. And now after all that cruelty, "maafi maangni chahiye"?? Really. Maafi maang lo, jab maangni chaniye.