No 'Toll Ka Fatka' as it is 'Zor Ka Jhatka'...

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 | 1:04:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Imagine takes an initiative of toll free traveling on Bandra Worli sea-link between 7 pm-9 pm on Tuesday 1st February, so that Mumbaikars can reach home to tune in to the opening episode of Zor Ka Jhatka..

As the nation awaits the launch of India's biggest & wittiest reality game show Zor Ka JhatkaShah Rukh Khan and Imagine takes an unprecedented initiative by offering a toll free drive today on Bandra-Worli Sea Link between 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm so that Mumbaikars can beat the traffic and reach home on time to witness the unveiling ofZor Ka Jhatka with the entire family on Tuesday, February 1 at 9:00pm.

Commenting on this unique initiative, Nikhil Madhok - Senior Director, Marketing & Communication, Imagine says, "A free ride on the Bandra Worli Sea-link between 7-9pm on 1st February is our way of ensuring that our viewers reach their houses on time to watch the unveiling of the launch episode of Zor Ka Jhatka. Considering today's pace of life, where beating the traffic to reach home on time can be very tough, our team decided to make travel for our viewers hassle free, so that they can gather together at 9:00 pm in front of their TV screens. Zor ka jhatka is our biggest launch and we want the whole family to watch it together!". 

So at least for today, there's no waiting for hours at the long queues of the toll gates at Bandra-Worli Sea Link, as Zor Ka Jhatka launches tonight on Imagine at 9 PM..

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8756-no-toll-ka-fatka-as-it-is-zor-ka-jhatka.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm.... So who pays for the loss incurred 😲
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Hmmm.... So who pays for the loss incurred 😲

Imagine and SRK combined  :)  I guess 
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Imagine and SRK combined  :)  I guess 

Lol... That's a good idea to write-off taxes ðŸ˜‰ But seriously, that's a lot of money... And, I din't like the idea... Bcoz if the channel doesn't pay up, then NHAI would be in great trouble. Toll taxes are one of their major income sources ðŸ˜•
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Lol... That's a good idea to write-off taxes ðŸ˜‰ But seriously, that's a lot of money... And, I din't like the idea... Bcoz if the channel doesn't pay up, then NHAI would be in great trouble. Toll taxes are one of their major income sources ðŸ˜•

Yeah...thats true...but what if they pay up? achha hi hai na...😊 Actually yeh Idea na achha hai... everyday every channel should take responsibility to pay toll amount for specific hours to promote their shows.....inka black money ho jayega white aur civilians ke paise bhi save.😳
axeion thumbnail
Arre Sneha... Aisa Matt bol... Agar saare paise toll tax mein chale Gaye toh production costs pay karne ke liye kam paise bachenge, which means lower standards 😲 Abhi hi itna bura haal hai inn shows, imagine tab kya hoga 😆
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so only ppl living in mumbai r viewers of zkj 😲😆
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawancool

so only ppl living in mumbai r viewers of zkj 😲😆

Took me forever to look for a sane place on this forum before I could make it my abode ðŸ˜• I should refrain myself from visiting unknown grazing grounds henceforth 

Back to some meaningful and mature discussion, Well yes, technically if we look at the road structure of major metros in India... Mumbai is the only city where you come across a toll booth within city limits...The Bandra-Worli Sea Link ðŸ˜ƒ Other metros like Delhi, Blore etc do have tolls but they are usually outside the city limits. So they serve ppl who work outside their city limits, and traffic within the city limits stay the same. But incase of Mumbai, it's within the city limits, so it makes it easier for ppl working within the city also to get back home faster. Had there been no Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Imagine wouldn't have wasted their money on toll taxes ðŸ˜†
sachinfdo thumbnail
Well. atleast for once public ko kuch fayda hua. Not sure though how many people would have actually watched ZKJ after reaching home early.