Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifu18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwww poor baby 🤢  😭s0 sad to hear dis its ok its life things like dis happens sumtimes there is ups n downs in life nah hope u get to do all ur school stuff in time concentrate on dat more hehehehhe but wil wait 4 ur os pls pm me n best of luck
Edited by Lifu18 - 13 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww😭 u poor thing
i know how ur feeling, it happened to me also, and i was devastated.
But now i make sure i save everything on a usb. i got like 3😆
but heyy u dnt worry, just sort everything out, ur school work is more important, and yeah il surely wait for ur pm, i cant wait for ur updates😃 
take care🤗
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi iam new and i started ur stoy cause i was bored sudenly i was enjoying myself thanks 
and ad me 2 ur pm list thanks and wen u update send me pm let it b soon
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heey Dear Sweet readers,
I know I know..i actually have to be writing chapters for this story! I am actually :) just updating it in the summer holidays..btw.. I just wanted you guys to know that i wrote a sweet short Oneshot for Kitani mohabbat hai! :)
I was so sad it was going to end yaar.. Please take a look! :)
Its ver romantic / fluff/ cute. :)

Name: Reunited
Jodi: Arjun     Arohi
Show: Kitani Mohabat hai - 2
Promo:

'' The barest brush of skin, as if any more force would break the fragile moment both of them were now entrapped within. For a second it became nothing more than a memory, a moment in the past that she would treasure, just like their first kiss. They both pulled away by a fraction, just enough room to make the barest eye contact without looking cross-eyed.  ''

Click here for the Story

Enjoy :) do leave a comment if you like or hate it! :) x

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sahar,
really happy to see ur msg saying that u'll be updating soon..i really missed it..send pm when u continue..
ilove99 thumbnail
yay!sahar you are back..missed you allot😳😳

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi sahar!!!!!!😃

u have a new reader here... i love the way how u write the fellings of abhiya... wen u stated that u r discontinuing, i was disheartened and now wen u said that u r continuing again im so happy...  i love ur ff and this is one of fav ff's... u writing is owesum...love ur ff and  continue soon ❤️
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

yay!sahar you are back..missed you allot😳😳

Aah thats so sweet of you to say! :)
hehe it really mde me smile! you guys are really sweet! :)
Missed you all too! :) I hope you liked the new story!..I promised to update in the summer holiday :) so only a few weeks to go!
Love youall.

x
Sahar

Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

hi sahar!!!!!!😃

u have a new reader here... i love the way how u write the fellings of abhiya... wen u stated that u r discontinuing, i was disheartened and now wen u said that u r continuing again im so happy...  i love ur ff and this is one of fav ff's... u writing is owesum...love ur ff and  continue soon ❤️

Heey,
Welcome, Welcome! :)
I am happy you liked my story.. I discontued because i had giving up ..i was tired and had and still have examens and oher school crap! :) .. but i wil lstart writing..and update the WHOLE STORY in the summerholidays! :)
Add me as friend if you really want to bes ure that you are gettig a pm :)

Loveyou
x
Sahar
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei sahar,

really happy to see ur msg saying that u'll be updating soon..i really missed it..send pm when u continue..

aahw, So sweet of you !
thanks.. I sure will update.. i am glad i have readers who still like my story! :)
I wil lcont! :) you will see a long update ( FINSISHING STORY IN ONE ) in the summer holidays which is in a few weeks!

Take car

Love,
Sahar