liked it
plz continue soon
thnx 4 the pm

Thank you sweetheart! xx
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei sahar,
u absconded from IF..do u remember tat u hav a FF to write n ppl r waiting to read that?r u too busy tat u dont find time to log in?pls find time during weekends..
luv,
ramani
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

thnx for gr8 updt

very romantic n nice updt
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

STORY DISCONTINUED

Hello People, amazing readers..
I am so sorry to inform you that I wont be updating anymore..
Its not because I dont like this story.. or anything else..
the only problem is that I had written this story till Chapter 11, my dad was telling me to save it on a USB or something..

But 2 weeks ago.my computer got some kind of virus or spyware..
I gave it to my brother to repair it.. but he removed everything..
he had reinstalled Windows 7 ..and you can guess that I lost everything.. I was seriously sad...really really sad..
I lost everything, my photo's, my contacts, my schoolprojects.. my documents, my movies, my videomixes..everything... I was like
OMG..

And because of that problem i lost all my schoolstuff..and i did not get any special treatment from my school, I had to make everything all over..and it was not only a report or something.. I had worked on that project for 4 months..and i luckely had a few pages on my email for letting my teacher checking it .. but for the rest.i had to to it all over..

And because of being so busy, hating the fact that i lost my stories.. I HAD totally no time..seriously not even 10 minutes.. i had no time to get bored..pfff...Ooh and i looked like a wreck..hadnt even time to put make up on in the morning everyday..

Anyway..because of so much loss of time.. i decided to finish this story in one document.. instead of posting chapter.i will post the whole story in one time..so I will change it into a ONESHOT..and  I will start writing somewhere in the summervacations.

So for all you sweet readers, I am sorry, really really sorry to dissapoint you..

I Love you all, i have you all on my pm list, i will tell you when the story is coming up :)

Please dont forget that i am not giving up, just making it better and posting it afterwards, I wont delet this forum.. you still can post or something..:)

Love,
Sahar

Keep believing that destiny does love you.
-Sahar

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei sahar,
really i loved this FF..i too feel bad for losing all ur documents..hope u work out on thiss during ur vacation n give us the full story..hereafter please have a backup to all u write both technical n non-technical..y do we hav such huge capacity in our mail..so that v need not worry later..so pls take back ups periodically hereafter..
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear no worries.. Its Bad dat u lost everything but no promblem.. Do complete d story as Os n if u do then do pm me plz.. Tkcr.. Remember All izz Well.. lol..
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Div_Ridz

Thank you!!
and your name always makes me smile. haha! :D
dont kill my boyfriend..he is pretty charming..

dont worry i wont i got mine ðŸ˜›
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei sahar,
really i loved this FF..i too feel bad for losing all ur documents..hope u work out on thiss during ur vacation n give us the full story..hereafter please have a backup to all u write both technical n non-technical..y do we hav such huge capacity in our mail..so that v need not worry later..so pls take back ups periodically hereafter..

Thank you so much for understanding,

I ill for sure..
I am glad you all loved it and really really appreciate it..
hahah yes i learned my lesson after this..

again thanks,
please stay tuned I will inform you all!

Lots of Love,
Sahar
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals1110

Hey Dear no worries.. Its Bad dat u lost everything but no promblem.. Do complete d story as Os n if u do then do pm me plz.. Tkcr.. Remember All izz Well.. lol..

Thank you sweetheart,

for  understanding and letting me know that there are peopel in the worl
who care for stuff .. I Will let you know for sure!
Thans for supporting

Love,
Sahar
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmingkiller

dont worry i wont i got mine ðŸ˜›

Haha.. Dont kill him either..
I think all boys are charming in their own way for their own girl :)

xx

Sahar
Ps. Gosh I think you all know how much i love pink after this FF :)