thnx 4 the pm

Heey Thank you for your feedback
I am really glad you liked it!

x
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hai dear,
when r  u updating?v r waiting to know wat abhay did?did he wake up pia r let her sleep in his room?do update soon yaar..waited for ur update the whole weekend..but.......pls update soon..
luv,
ramani
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thank you so much for your patience. 
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I AM 18 YEARS OlD TODAY!!

The film was over .. and Abhay wanted to ask what she wanted to do..when he saw her eyes were closed.. she was resting her head on his chest while her arms where on his shoulder .. he didn't know what to do.. wake her up and pick her up and bring her to her hostel.. or let her sleep here..

:

~_~_~_~_~_~

Orphan & Lucky

Chapter 8

He thought and the selfish side took the decision to let her sleep here.. he didn't wanted to disturb her..she need it sleep after all because yesterday night she had not slept at all. He slowly removed himself from her arms and bowed to pick her up'her hand automatically held his collar' he was shocked at how light she was..

Gently walking towards the bed he let her lay down slowly.. he slowly removed the blanket from under her feet and laid it on her for keeping her warm..just when he wanted to leave and change in the bathroom..he noticed that she still had his collar holding' he smiled and gently tried to lose her hand and let her sleep' but she didn't removed her hand..she only held more tight..

Abhay was almost laughing at himself..how the hell was she so strong in her sleep.. he could not remove it ..he could not use his strength.. she was going to get awake if he moved her too much.. so gently accepting the fact that she will not lose her hand on his collar..he slowly bowed his head and kissed her temple.. and he kissed her eyes.. and her cheek and nose..then he felt her leave his collar slowly .. her hand lost it grip and left his collar.. he smiled..took her hand back and kissed it.

I love you '

He said.. he could not say it enough.. moving towards his closet..he undid his belt and removed his jeans and his shirt.. putting on his sleep pants and leaving his upper bare and he went to sleep on the couch..getting a thin blanket from his closet and laid it on him..

Before laying down he heard her say something..he stood up and walked to her..

"Abhay..  "... Abhay looked at her.. she had her eyes closed.. but she looked very stressed'

" I don't want you to go.. stay.. ".. He looked worried.. 

Pya I am here.. I won't leave you..ever.. Pya.. wake up

She still didn't wake up .."No Abhay ' don't leave.. "' she said .. her voice getting louder and louder..

Abhay did not know what to do.. She had a nightmare so he decided to wake her up..

Gently moving her arm ' "Pya.. My love.. please wake up.. "' slowly he saw her eyes get open..

"Abhay.. you are here.. "' she said.. Abhay smiled.. "I am here.. I Love you.. and never will leave you'"' making her calm down and sooth her a little.. watching her calm down he moved his hand up and down on her arm..

Pya smiled at him.. "thank you .. ".. she said.. he bowed and kissed her on the temple.. never say that.. he said..and snaked his arms around her waist and hugged her tight close to him..

Letting her go after a few minutes.. Pya giggled.. Abhay looked at her in a way..why are you laughing.. he said ..smiling and being glad pya was ok and was laughing again..

Do you have any problem wearing a shirt when you sleep? .. she asked..and burst out in laughing..

He laughed with her.. "no I always get to warm in the night.. ".. he said getting a little red..

Pya smiled and cupped his face with her hand'  Please don't go ever.. promise me

He nodded..and placed his hand over her hand.. I promise you Pya Chaiswal.. that I Abhay Raichand will stay with you till my last breath.. I promise that you will be the last thing I will see, the last thing I will hear..

He said to her.. promising it all ..

She smiled..and Abhay saw her lose a tear.. he wiped it off with his finger..and smiled..

I Love you so much.. don't let the time we know each other underestimate the love I have for you.

Sleep well.. he wished her.. and redid the blanket on her and kissed her on the temple.. just turning and leaving' he felt her hand take his..

Pya..you need something more?

Pya nodded.. Abhay looked at her and asked her what she wanted with his eyes..

I want you.. Abhay laughed.. Silly Pya'. You already have me even if you don't even want ..and he winked.

Pya blushed and smiled at him..  No Abhay .. that's not what I mean'  Abhay looked confused.. Then what Love.. tell me I will do it right away..

Pya blushed..she could not think a way to tell him.. that she wanted to sleep in his arms.. she didn't liked her nightmare' normally she would go and sleep next to Misha when she had a nightmare..

She moved a little back and held her blanket open ' showing him her invite'

Abhay's eyes got bigger' His good side said was telling him to refuse and kiss her on the temple and leave.. his other side.. he didn't know if it was a good or dangerous side.. said to him that he could accept her and sooth her because of her nightmare' he could not decide.. But then he made the wrong thing by looking in her eyes'and the dangerous side took the decision.. he bowed his head close to her face..

"Are you sure Pya.. "' Pya nodded..and smiled at him' " I Love you, I trust you.. more than anything.. ".. she said..

Abhay still was a little unsure.. but when he took the blanked and held it up and slowly laid next to her.. letting the blanket fall.. he felt her move close to him and he could not control himself anymore by just lying..he moved his body so he was facing him..and gently took her in his arms.. she was first a little shy but she also held him close..she laid her head on his shoulders.

Abhay was so happy..and content by feeling her in his arms.. he was so amazed by the girl in his arms.. he felt her  warm body .. her body was so soft and gently and breakable.. holding her more close than ever'  and her fragrance'was still making him go crazy.. it was the sweetest smell he had ever smelled..

"Abhay "

He heard her say his name.. Yes love.. waking him from his thoughts..

"Tell me something.. I can't sleep.. "..

Abhay smiled' how about we ask questions.. there is a lot to know about each other..  He felt Pya nodding.. Ok I begin .. He started..

What is your biggest secret..

Pya smiled.. " If I tell , then it's not a secret anymore.. ".. she said .. he laughed.. " I am a good boy, I  won't tell anyone..  "..

" Ok one of my secrets are that you were my first kiss.. "..  Pya said.. Abhay smiled..  I Love that secret' he said..Pya laughed..no it's my turn..

" Abhay what is your biggest desire ? "' she asked '

Abhay smiled.. and pressed her harder against him.. "You are my biggest desire.. " ..

Pya looked confused.. what do you mean ? ' he gently made some space between them by pushing her very gently back..and looking right in her eyes..

"The desire is staring at you forever, The desire is listening to your laughing that makes my heart well in joy .. the desire is having your hand in mine knowing you are next to me.. and then the biggest desire is '. ".. Pya blushed' but wanted to hear him finishing his sentence..

"is ? ".. she asked'

He cupped her face with his hand.. " Are you sure you want me to finish that? ".. he asked.. Pya nodded'

And he did finish his sentence.. by moving close.. and pressing his lips on her lips' letting love and passion take control..

Her arms snaked around his neck ' and she got lifted by Abhay and placed on him' now she was laying on him with her arms around his neck, and his arms around her waist.. pulling each other closer than they ever thought they could.. feeling his lips against hers.. was just heaven for Pya..

They had to stop finally to breath.. Abhay moved away his lips to her ear.. leaving soft butterfly kisses all along her jaw..

" My biggest desire is ' kissing and loving you' "' he whispered in her ear..  she blushed' closing her eyes.. feeling  the warm breath of him against her neck..

He moved his lips down toward her throat and left a trail of warm kisses..

She shivered of the pleasure.. and just before Abhay could kiss her once more' she moved a little and placed her hand flat against his lips.. with her palm pressed on his mouth.

Please Abhay.. we need to stop..

Abhay moved his head a little back and pressed a kiss on her palm..  You are right.. sorry love..

Pya smiled.. nothing to say sorry for..she said kissing him on the edge of his lips..before laying back on him with her head on his chest.. and sighed..

Abhay smiled and pressed a kiss on her head..  "I Love you..sweet dreams love "..  he said..being happy about having her back In his arms.. " I Love you too'sweet dreams.. ".. she said back..and like that they closed their eyes. Being tired and together they fell in sleep.. letting their dream come to them.

END of Chapter 8

This was it Friends!

I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks again! :)

xxPm's are cuming up.

Just updating my pm list :)

PLEASE COMMENT!

For Chapter 9 Click here:

Link not available yet.

Edited by Div_Ridz - 13 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
heyy😃
i've been following ur ff since 2 weeks ago and i must say it's awesome👍🏼
it's very romantic😳 and it has less of the villians😆
it's nice that ur concentratin more on abhiya but i love mish also, so yeah, i think ur ff is pretty cool.
keep up the good work⭐️ and plz pm whenever u update, i'd really appreciate that🤗
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

heyy😃

i've been following ur ff since 2 weeks ago and i must say it's awesome👍🏼
it's very romantic😳 and it has less of the villians😆
it's nice that ur concentratin more on abhiya but i love mish also, so yeah, i think ur ff is pretty cool.
keep up the good work⭐️ and plz pm whenever u update, i'd really appreciate that🤗

Thank you dear!
I will sure add you to my PM list :D

xx

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai sahar,
first of all Many more happy returns of the day..

tat was romantic yaar...superb..u made her stpo him..i liked tat..but i felt the part was too short for such a long wait..when time permits giv us a lengthy update..

luv,
ramani
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
Div_Ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hai sahar,
first of all Many more happy returns of the day..

tat was romantic yaar...superb..u made her stpo him..i liked tat..but i felt the part was too short for such a long wait..when time permits giv us a lengthy update..

luv,
ramani

Hey sweet heart..

Thank you so much..

I am sorry.. I cant write so much .. I have to short time.. I have to work/school/learn/drivinglessons/babysitting..

haha and very less time for my self.. but i promise i will do my best :)

I think i will finish this story..x

Sahar
karantakiar thumbnail
Wish you a vry vry happy birthday.
i wish may ur all dreamz cum true u alwayz get sucess in ur life.
ENJOY UR DAY SWTY.
Updt ws superb,awsm ,fantastic,mindblwing dear.
OMG!!!!!!
It ws vry romantic,u made me blush swty.
luv d part dear.
excellent job.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika