Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Since there are so many newbies who have joined us ..this is just to let u guys know that the den is strictly for epi based discussions and nothing beyond that ...so kindly keep to the epi ...for everything else use the pm service please
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Nabz: another hum dil de chke sanam scene may be on the way. NE cutting her wrist in the water tub😑 Edited by shadowstreet - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what i really want to know is

what the hell was Namakul NaKEWL doing with that arti ki thali? 🀣 he has his Mawali Mali  what else is he asking from God?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ok now I am getting dirty thought, Geet is still wearing chudiyaan coz she hasn't had her full on SR raat, u know eheem eheem so u know woh............

πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guddu, i'm good. :)

Pennu, eat well. We need strength today to discuss the episode. No matter how dreamy the last hug looked, for me it was a πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Pity hug not required! πŸ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Sharmi, Shomu, Pennu, Swan, Pooja, Jyo, Opti, Kaydeep, Zee, Caco, Medha, Dits, Priti, Nabs, and anyone I missed πŸ€— 

missed you loads whilst i was away this weekend but i had loads of fun shopping and partying 😳

@ Caco yeah the paro style run me made laugh too 🀣

the last scene was saving grace today, too much NES for me esp today of all days

plus  his head wasn't up in the air looking for shooting stars πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Birthday wishes Parm.......Cool that u had fun
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cacoethes

what i really want to know is

what the hell was Namakul NaKEWL doing with that arti ki thali? 🀣 he has his Mawali Mali  what else is he asking from God?

thts wht I m saying since I enter the den AAG & its HEAT was only for dadi & Nakool. Gith wasthe mohra here🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pRammmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ€— happy birthday again my delicate pram 😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Drashti's Handwriting is soooooooooooooooooooo BAD 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hello guys... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣