Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Kurri wasting Marker Ink Mundai ain't gonna be happy🀣🀣
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
oy joiti pls open my joke thread. i didn't kill too many people. it was only fun. and it clearly suggested its a joke. pls pls pls
😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The hug today reminded me of the hospital hug, it was same style.........

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cacoethes

just watched the last scene after reading Tanu's update πŸ˜† was watching JDJ and Zee Cine Awards πŸ˜†

that hug was 😍 and how i love that walk...Maan ishpeshul ishtyle 😍 

this is what u love abt this couple...one look at each other and u forget all the cribbings u have been doing for days 😳 πŸ˜† plus a hug like that is cherry on top 😍

PS- i was laughing my ass off when Geet ran like Paro....areh o Devaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€£ 🀣

oh ya arrre ohhh   deevaaaaaaaaaaaa....🀣 .🀣 .esp dt diya aarti in Naaamakool's hands....🀣......🀣...n dupatta as well..🀣

yeah bt d chemistry touch wood is still intact...😳😳😳

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, the thought of MMS scene is even disgusting to me, let alone seeing it on screen. You remember in YPNHK, Omi did a live tv scene in front of AbHer's family members in the temple, while they were romancing in his house. They were not even getting intimate, just dancing and singing, but I still hated it to the core. I despised that idea of cvs completely. And here toh we are talking about full on CON MMS, gosh I will give a million gaalis to the cvs if they ever aired that. It is disgusting to the core. Do they not respect a woman's self-respect at all. I wont be surprised if Annie commits suicide after that. Imagine, the guy she loved and wanted to marry actually shot the video of their love-making and shows it to the whole world, yuckkkkkkkkkk. Please no, I do not want to see this. πŸ€’
They better make Annie a strong woman and make her deal with him single-handedly. I dont mind if she indirectly takes inspiration from Geet without letting her know that it is her life she is talking about.  
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Nabs- HelloπŸ€—
I am doing good. Was a little busy with exams.  How have you been?
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Priti,,,,,

Dont say that only becoz of Girl power....  The show did get its high point,only after the 2 main Characters.... Maan and ,,,,,,, NAKULπŸ˜†
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Shinu: dnt gv me this rumontic idea, I cant take such bootiful scenes again & again. last time I missed & is gum mei hi marna chahti hu🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shonnu and Taqdir...πŸ€—
Me going off  for dinner...πŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

oy joiti pls open my joke thread. i didn't kill too many people. it was only fun. and it clearly suggested its a joke. pls pls pls

😳

No offence, but can u solve this matter via PM?.........