Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

I so agree with you sary and Charmz(sorry, dunno your name dear)...just yesterday I was watching Jenny's birthday interview and she was like sooo thankful and grateful to her fans that I got amazed for a while again...she loves and appreciates her fans a lot and she is always so humble and down-to-earth...makes me love her all the way more if that is even possible...Jenny rocks and rules.

Eeeh I was watching her B'day segment yesterday as well...actually I was going through random Kajen onscreen and offscreen moments which made me fall in love with them all the more...Man missing them so much!

I loved her TB Birthday interview esp this bit...

Who do you think will wish you first on the sets?
Karan

Which Karan?
Haha 'yeah there are two Karans these days'I think Karan Singh Grover, because he's been there since Kasauti days'

With whom do you share a better onscreen rapport Karan Wahi or Karan Singh?
I don't know yaar, I think both of them. Both of my co-stars are such brilliant, fun loving, good hearted people that it's very difficult to choose. With Karan Singh Grover, there's so much history and so much bonding.  

Man I love it that they're so tight!!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sahar - yes its his real FB account...

I love all the karans for always having nice words for JW...she really deserves it...now its time for her to work with KT and KK lol...she's evwn worked with karan paranjpe or however u spell it...he was jiggy of dmg if nobody knew the real name

I was so happy when I read it...literary jumped on the bed hahahaha...it feels good to have one of my favs say something abt my other fav :)
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww That's so sweet. everybody loves her so much:)
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ohh yeah Jenny! gettin' all the Karans haha😉 but you gotta admit..she did look SEXYY during ZNKD lol lovee her❤️
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simmy003

ohh yeah Jenny! gettin' all the Karans haha😉 but you gotta admit..she did look SEXYY during ZNKD lol lovee her❤️

she looks SEXY everytime 😉

though i have to agree, during ZNKD she looked extra SEXY 😳

Mona1993 thumbnail
lmao, Poo is forcing me 2 comment😳🤣joking😆its so weird, this guy have good choices😆
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Thanks to you pooj for telling me that because if it wasn't you i wouldn't have known about this information🤗❤️

I remember when you told me this i was like no ways man he thinks our JJ is the sexiest woman 😍😃😃

JW has this magical effect on every one who she works with , she is our charmer , she is beautifull, she is talented, she is sexy, she is hardworking and she is our JJ ❤️😍😍

Baki duniya jalti hai tou jalne do sanu ki farak pehnda hai LOL 😈

hahahha tehruuuu thanks for the snap tho 😃

proof ke liye..it's necessary in DMG forum 😆

She is really the sexiest woman! all her co-stars say the same thing about her, kya karein...humari JJ ka effect hi aisa hai
😍
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammyridz600

hey poo thanksssssss for sharing babe😃
agreed with kritz karan 😉 our baby JJ is hot😳
love him for saying that❤️
karan  K n JJ 😕😆 am tooo obsessed  wiz kajen n arjohi😉😆

lol Yuniiiiii i know i am obsessed with KaJen in Arjuhi too....but ehmm future main you never know 😆😆

they are both good actors, and i don't mind them in a show, though i don't think it will happen 😆 dream karnein main kya jaata hain? 😆

ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona1993

lmao, Poo is forcing me 2 comment😳🤣joking😆its so weird, this guy have good choices😆

i wasn't forcing u
you all forced me to make this post and then you only don't comment? 😲😆

This guy has good choice in everything
😍
Mona1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

i wasn't forcing u
you all forced me to make this post and then you only don't comment? 😲😆

This guy has good choice in everything
😍

i said m joking🤣open ur eyes😆and i was leaving last night and had signed out of i-f so dats y didn't comment😆