Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww.....I love you Karan Kundra for the first time πŸ˜†
Yup, I totally agree with you......you got these two right babeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Sexiest girl is none other than Jenny  so true........there is no one like our Jenny😎 and you are right about Harshad too. Undoubtedly, he is the most good looking guy....after all, he is my Harshu πŸ˜³ 

Thanks topic starter for sharing it with usπŸ€—
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The fact so many Actors finds JJ sexy is awesome..

especially Karan's...wondering which Karan is next up on line..to say JJ is Sexy...

TFP  JJ Basket
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww......... i lovee how other celebrities admire her too, no doubt she's the sexiest<3
n' thanks for sharin' :)
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, that's so cute.😳 I love KK and I love Jenny!! WOW, so mnay karans that like Jenny, lol.
KK is so right!!! Glad to know he thinks so too lol

Im guessing all the Karan's are fond of her...KSG (how can you forget him πŸ˜³), KW, KT, and now KK!!!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taniyaarman

The fact so many Actors finds JJ sexy is awesome..

especially Karan's...wondering which Karan is next up on line..to say JJ is Sexy...

TFP  JJ Basket

almost all Karans I know from the TV industry have said Jenny is hot and sexy...I don't knwo which Karan is left nowπŸ˜†
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Is that his real FB if SO yeyyyyyy LOL SERIOUSLY dude I think KARANS have a thing for JW ROFLL first KSG, KW then KT and not KK LMFAOOO Anyway I agree she is the sexiest woman alive 😍 She got it all looks, GREAT body, amazing fashion sense AND a humble personality <333 All in all she is EPITOME of perfection like I always say tehe 

**Thanks so much for sharing this guys <333*
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Is that his real FB if SO yeyyyyyy LOL SERIOUSLY dude I think KARANS have a thing for JW ROFLL first KSG, KW then KT and not KK LMFAOOO Anyway I agree she is the sexiest woman alive 😍 She got it all looks, GREAT body, amazing fashion sense AND a humble personality <333 All in all she is EPITOME of perfection like I always say tehe 

**Thanks so much for sharing this guys <333*

You said it all! JW is simply the Epitome of perfection! Considering all the attention her gorgeous looks, body & talent gets, she has always been so humble, down to earth and always thankful for having the life she does. Not to mention, she is always in short of words to how much she loves, admires and appreciates her Fans. I think that is when I really became a JW fan! πŸ‘
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charmz517

You said it all! JW is simply the Epitome of perfection! Considering all the attention her gorgeous looks, body & talent gets, she has always been so humble, down to earth and always thankful for having the life she does. Not to mention, she is always in short of words to how much she loves, admires and appreciates her Fans. I think that is when I really became a JW fan! πŸ‘

I think you did a better job explaining my feelings for her than I did LOL I agree man the fact that all this talent, fame and beauty doesn't go to her head is the BEST quality of hers <333 I don't know the exact moment or the exact reason as to why I became her fan but yeh all these qualities were definitely a factor =))
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with you sary and Charmz(sorry, dunno your name dear)...just yesterday I was watching Jenny's birthday interview and she was like sooo thankful and grateful to her fans that I got amazed for a while again...she loves and appreciates her fans a lot and she is always so humble and down-to-earth...makes me love her all the way more if that is even possible...Jenny rocks and rules.