Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was so so so nice yaar and I like sahil's farmhouse sooooo much and I imagined it and it was wonderfull
i'm waiting for the plan now 😍 Edited by khulh - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khulh

It was so so so nice yaar and I like sahil's farmhouse sooooo much and I imagined it and it was wonderfull
i'm waiting for the plan now 😍

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
And enjoy the suspense!!πŸ˜‰
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update yaar!!!!! I'm also waiting for the plan!!!!!!
Love Sana....
Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks Sana!!! Enjoy the next part... :)

Part 17

It's noon!!! Vidya is setting the dinning table!!! Sagar and Sahil comes!!! 
Sahil - Wow Vidya!!! Tumne toh aaj saari Sagar ki favorite dishes banayi hai!!! (to Sagar) Dekha buddy, yeh tera kitna khayal rakhti hai!!! Isse kehete hai real love!!!
SV smiles!!! 
Sagar - Ha yaar!!! Main acchi tarah se janta hoon!!! Vidya mujhse bohot pyar karti hai!!! Jitna pyar maine Vidya se paya hai utna aur kisi se nahi!!!
Vidya smiles and blushes!!!
Vidya - Theek hai, aab bohot ho gaya!!! Itni tarif bhi mat karo meri, ke main asmaan mein urne lagoo!!! (smiles)
Sahil laughs!!!
Sagar - Arey tum toh ho hi tarif aur pyar ke kabil!!! (looks at Vidya with a cute face)
Eye-lock starts between SV!!! *Tum jo aaye song playing in the background* Sahil keeps his hand on his forehead!!!
Sahil - Hey bhagwaaannn!!! Aab phir se shuru mat ho jana!!! 
SV comes back in the real world!!!
Sahil - Kya yaar!!! Tum log naa samay dekhte ho, naa jagah, jab dekho, bas shuru ho jaate ho!!! Aaj kal love kuch jyada hi hawa mein hai!!!
SV gets shy!!!
Sagar - Accha theek hai theek hai!!! Aab bak bak bandh kar, aur khana kha!!! (says to Sahil)
Sahil (laughs) - Khana toh main khayunga!!! Bohot bhukh lagi hai yaar!!!
Sahil "chup chap" starts to eat!!!
Sagar - Vidya, tum bhi baitho!!!
Vidya - Main 5min mein fresh hokar aati hoon!!! Phir khana khayungi!!! Tum shuru karo naa!!!
Sagar - Achcha theek hai!!! Tum fresh hokar aao, main intezar karta hoon!!! Jaldi aana!!! Pet mein chuhe dour rahe hai!!!
Vidya - Toh tum khana shuru karo na!!! Main aati hoon!!!
Sagar - Tumhare bina main khana shuru karlunga kya? 
Sahil (laughs) - Oyee hoyee itna pyaaarrr!!! Haaayeee!!! Tum dono ka dil burst nahi ho jata, itna pyaar jo bhara para hai!!! 
SV smiles!!! 
Sagar - Nahi buddy!!! Humare dil mein abhi bhi bohot jagah hai, aur pyar ke liye!!! (to Sahil) 
Vidya gets shy!!! 
Sagar (to Vidya) - Aur tum kya sharmate hi rahogi ya jaldi fresh hokar aayogi!!! Bhuk lagi hai yaaar!!!
Vidya (smiles) - Achcha theek hai!!! Main aati hoon!!!

Vidya goes to freshen up!!! After 5 mins, Vidya comes and sits beside Sagar!!! Then she serves food on Sagar's plate!!! And then, she's just about to serve food on her plate where Sagar tells...
Sagar - Vidya jee, shayad aap bhul rahi hai ke mere right hand pe dubara plaster lag chuka hai!!! Iss liye kya aap hume khilane ka kasht karengi?
Vidya smiles!!!
Vidya - Aap ko khilana mere liye koi kasht ki baat nahi hai!!! (smiles)
Vidya takes Sagar's plate and starts to feed him!!! Sahil "chup ke se" clicks a picture of both of them in this pose!!! 
Sahil - Dekho dekho!!! Aaj ke love birds... Sagar aur Vidya!!! 
Vidya - Sahil, tum bhi naa!!! 
Sahil - Main kya haan? Kabab mein haddi, yehi toh? Lekin, I promise buddy, yeh picture aage maine Facebook par nahi diya toh mera naam bhi Sahil nahi!!!
Sagar - Oyee tu aisa kuch nahi karega!!! 
Sahil - Kyu kyu? Vidya ki reputation ki chinta hai? Achcha theek hai, nahi dunga!!! Akhir yeh bhi toh meri hone wali bhabhi hai!!! 
Sagar - Aab aaya naa line par!!!
Vidya smiles!!! Then all three eats their lunch!!! Vidya feeding Sagar, Sagar telling Vidya to eat and Vidya eats, Sahil eating!!! After their lunch, Vidya indicates Sahil to do what she told her to do!!!
Sahil (to Sagar) - Yaar mujhe market jana parega, kuch khane ka saman kharidne!!!
Sagar - Theek hai yaar!!! Jaldi aana!!!
Sahil - Sure!!! Bye guys!!!!
SV - Byeee!!!
Sahil goes and Vidya brings Sagar's medicine from the room!!!
Vidya - Chalo, tumhare dawai ka waqt ho gaya!!! Yeh dawai khalo!!!
Sagar smiles and takes the medicine!!! 
Sagar - Vidya, mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai!!!
Vidya - Theek hai chalo!!! Thora sa aram karlo, phir hum sham ko hawa khane chalenge bahar!!!
Sagar (smiles) - Theek hai!!!

SV goes to the room!!! Vidya pushes Sagar's wheel chair near the bed, then she helps Sagar (with her right hand cuz her left hand is plastered) to lie on the bed!!! Vidya is about to go when Sagar grabs her hand!!! 
Sagar - Yehi raho naa!!!
Vidya - Kitchen mein thora sa kam hai Sagar!!!
Sagar - Baad mein karna!!! Pehele mere paas baitho!!!
Vidya - Theek hai!!! (smiles) 
Vidya sits on bed beside Sagar!!!
Sagar - Thank you, Vidya!!!
Vidya - Thanks kyu? 
Sagar - Mujhe humesha support karne ke liye, mera sath dene ke liye, mera hath thamne ke liye!!! Thank you so much!!!
Vidya (smiles) - Iss mein thanks bolne ki kya baat hai? Yeh sab toh maine apne swarth ke liye kiya!!! Tumhare liye kuch nahi kiya, jo kiya sirf apne zindagi ke liye kiya, kyuki tumhi toh ho meri zindagi!!!
Sagar smiles!!! Then he hugs Vidya and Vidya hugs him back!!! After 5-8mins...
Vidya - Achcha theek hai, aab choro mujhe Sagar!!! Tumhe hath par dard ho raha hoga!!!
Sagar - Main theek hoo!!! Aur jab tum hoti ho, tab dard chala jata hai, Vidya!!! 
Vidya smiles!!! SV hug goes on and on and SO ON!!! Both were so tired that "hug karte karte so hi gaye"!!! :D

It's evening!!! Vidya wakes up, sees Sagar sleeping so cutely and smiles!!! Then she keeps Sagar's hand aside and gets up from bed!!! Vidya thinks, "Thakur sahab ko uthane ke liye coffee banati hoon!!!" (LOL "Thakur Sahab") Vidya goes to the kitchen and makes coffee for Sagar!!! Then she comes to the room!!!
Vidya - Sagar, sagar... Utho!!! Sham ho gayi hai!!!
Sagar - Eeemmm... mmm... kya hai? Sone do naa!!!
Vidya - Sham ho gayi hai aur hume aab hawa khane jana hai!!! Coffee taiyyar hai, bahar mausam bhi accha hai, chalo utho!!!
Sagar - Baad mein!!!
Vidya - Sagar... Ufff... get up naa!!! 
Sagar is not getting up!!! 
Vidya - Tum aise nahi manoge!!! Ek minute!!! 
Vidya brings the cup of coffee from the dinning table which she made!!! Then she takes Sagar's finger and puts it inside the cup of the coffee!!! The coffee was very hot and Sagar wakes up screaming!!!
Sagar - Ouuccchhh!!!!
Vidya laughs!!! 
Sagar - Tumhe bohot hasi aa rahi hai??? 
Vidya - Jab ghee sidhi tarah se nahi nikalti toh ungli terhi karni parti hai!!! (laughing)
Sagar - Vidya, tum bhi naa!!! Kitna achchi neend ka satyanash kar diya!!!
Vidya - Itna sona bhi accha nahi hai!!! Doctor ne kaha hai ke har sham thora bahar jaake thandi hawa ke maza leni chahiye!!! Good for health!!!
Sagar - Hey bhagwaannn!!! Accha theek hai baba!!! Aab coffee do!!!
Vidya - Coffee abhi nahi milegi, pehele fresh holo, usske baad hum bahar jaake jhula pe baith kar coffee piyenge!!!
Sagar - Lekin...
Vidya - Main tumhari joru hoon naa??!! Aur tumhe joru ki baat manna accha lagta hai!!! (laughs)
Sagar - Uff.. Accha theek hai!!! Tum jiti, main hara!!!
Vidya - Better!!!
Then Vidya helps Sagar to sit on his wheel chair, then Sagar goes to washroom on his wheel chair and Vidya takes the cup of coffee, goes to the dinning table, keeps the cup of coffee and the plate of biscuits on the trey, goes to the courtyard and keeps the trey on the table in that courtyard!!! Sagar comes on his wheel chair to the courtyard in the meantime!!! Then, he sits on the swing with Vidya's help!!!
Vidya - Bohot thand hai naa!!! Ek minute ruko, main shawl lekar aati hoon!!!
Vidya brings a shawl from inside the house!!! Then she sits on the swing and keeps the shawl both on her and Sagar!!! Now we see they are sharing the same shawl, Sagar holding Vidya and Vidya keeping her head on Sagar's shoulder!!! Both are sitting on the swing and looking at the sunset!!!
Vidya - Kitna khubsurat hai naa yeh nazara?
Sagar - Ha!!!! Yeh nazara hi toh humare pyar ka gawah hai!!!
Vidya smiles and looks at Sagar!!! Sagar smiles and looks at Vidya!!! Then Sagar takes a sip of coffee from his cup!!!
Sagar - Vidya, coffee mein sugar nahi dala kya?
Vidya - Dala hai toh!!! Kyu, mithi nahi hui??
Sagar - Nahi!!! Tum khaake dekho!!!
Vidya takes a sip of coffee from Sagar's cup!!! 
Vidya - Sugar toh hai iss mein!!!
Sagar - Dekhu toh!!!
Sagar takes another sip from that cup!!!
Sagar - Aab bohot mithi ho gayi hai!!!
Vidya smiles!!! Then both in each other arms, drinking coffee in a single cup, looking at the sunset and enjoying the weather!!! After 10-15mins...
Vidya - Sagar, main abhi aati hoon!!!
Sagar - Kaha jaa rahi ho??
Vidya - Tumhare liye ek dish banayi thi, wahi lene jaa rahi hoon kitchen mein!!!
Sagar - Acchha theek hai!!! Jaldi aana!!!
Vidya (smiles) - Main yuh gayi aur yuh aayi!!!
Vidya goes to the kitchen and Sagar drinking coffee!!!

Vidya is in the kitchen!!! She takes a bottle of kerosene, which was kept nearby on the floor and spreads it all over the kitchen except in front of the door!!! Then she takes the match box in her hand!!! Vidya tells to herself, "Sagar, aaj ya toh tum apne payro pe khare hoge, ya aaj yeh Vidya fanaa ho jayegi!!! Yeh sab sirf tumhare liye, Sagar!!! Mujhe apne Shambunath ji par aur humare pyaar par pura vishwaas hai aur main janti hoon ke yeh vishwaas Shambunath ji kabhi nahi tutne denge!!!" Vidya, then lits the match stick and puts fire in the kitchen!!! Then she starts shouting, "Sagar, Sagar!!! Bachao bachao!!!" Sagar turns his face to the house where he sees the kitchen is on fire!!! He screams, "Vidyaaa!!!!" He's shocked, full shocked!!!!!! He tries to get to his wheel chair, but the wheel chair is kept a little far away, so he's unable to reach to his wheel chair!!! Then he tries to get up!!! He holds the swing and with a lot of effort, he tries to stand up!!! He stands up with a lot of effort but instantly he falls on the ground!!! Vidya, on the other side, is shouting, "Sagar... Sagar..." Sagar is hearing Vidya's screaming and feeling miserable!!! He tries to get up and he's unable!!! He's screaming, "Vidya, tumhe kuch nahi hoga!!!" He keeps on trying to stand!!! But he is failing everytime!!! Vidya is praying, "Shambunath ji, please Sagar ki madat karo!!! Usko shakti do!!! Please!!!" Sagar, on the other side, gives full pressure to his left hand (right hand is plastered naa) and is trying to stand!!! Finally, after a lot of trying and with full efforts, Sagar stands on his own feet!!! Still he's not unable to run but is walking as fast as he can, towards the house!!!

Precap : Sagar reaches to the kitchen and sees Vidya unconscious and gets shocked!!!!

Part 17 ends!!! Hope you like this part!!! Waiting for your comments!!! Love... Bidz!!! 
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Oops double post!!! Sorryyy guys!!!πŸ˜› Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooooow kya tha yaar , I like it so much and I feel worry for vidya and sagar now please post the next part soon yaar
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey .....
Read ur ff in one goo !
It was fantastic !
Very nice story !
I hope Sagar is able to save Vidya !
Plzz update soon !
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update yaar!!!! you are toooo good in writing i don't have any other words to say!!!!!!!! Fabolous work bidz.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love it.....
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystall

Hey .....

Read ur ff in one goo !
It was fantastic !
Very nice story !
I hope Sagar is able to save Vidya !
Plzz update soon !

Wow wow wow !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Finally received a comment on my ff from someone else too !!! YAY !!! 
Thanks a ton for liking my ff !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Will update soon !!! πŸ˜Š
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: baloSD

Superb update yaar!!!! you are toooo good in writing i don't have any other words to say!!!!!!!! Fabolous work bidz.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love it.....

Thanks a lot Sana for appreciating my work !!! I didn't realize that my first ff would appreciated this much !!! Thank you so much !!! πŸ˜ƒ