Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

can someone enlighten me with what happen? 

I think some ppl/GC fans were trying to bash DD based on some stupid rumour from a entertainment news site!!

The rumour was that DD didn't want to play a pregnant lady!!

DD wouldn't say such a thing as she likes playing the role of GEET!!

Hence, DD doesn't deserve ppl/GC FANS attacking her like this!!

Think before believing some stupid rumour ppl!!

maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you dear, this was needed. i don't even know what she said or what happened but u can't accuse people of anything. they are actors and if she doesn't like something then it's her choice. we fans can't do anything about it. I love Drashti and after whatever she said, i will still love her. And there media who might create bad stuff or someone who doesn't like her might have created the situations!
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
you know I am a great fan of DD and GC ....so it hurts to see people believe in some Rumour....i mean DD would never say Such a thing....but even if she did...why do people have to make a big deal out of it ....if your a true Maneet/Gurti fan you would never bash them....i think we should start respecting DD AND GC's personal life 😳
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

Thank you dear, this was needed. i don't even know what she said or what happened but u can't accuse people of anything. they are actors and if she doesn't like something then it's her choice. we fans can't do anything about it. I love Drashti and after whatever she said, i will still love her. And there media who might create bad stuff or someone who doesn't like her might have created the situations!

agreed<3
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

No problem!!

I agree, DD deserves respect and it's her choice as well!!

DD is a good person but I guess the media likes to fuel the fire sometimes!!

I think the GC fans need to calm down  right now!!

DD didn't ask for this!!

I'll always support DD!!

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera L

you know I am a great fan of DD and GC ....so it hurts to see people believe in some Rumour....i mean DD would never say Such a thing....but even if she did...why do people have to make a big deal out of it ....if your a true Maneet/Gurti fan you would never bash them....i think we should start respecting DD AND GC's personal life 😳

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee👏👏👏
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera L

I agree!

I don't think DD would say something like this but even if she did, it's her prerogative!!

The bashing is just too much!!     DD doesn't deserve this!!

Hopefully people will be careful for next time!!

I HATE RUMOURS!!!!

utopia88 thumbnail

LOL HERE'S A FUNNY

PIC THAT SHOULD DO

THE TRICK!!

ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You Go Man!!! We WoNT LSN 2 a single poece of shit cumin out the mouth of the media! DD ROCKS!
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArmaanBabii

You Go Man!!! We WoNT LSN 2 a single poece of shit cumin out the mouth of the media! DD ROCKS!

Thanks!!

Yep, the media really likes to cause uproar!!

I don't trust gossip articles!!

DD KEEP ON ROCKING!!

GO DD!!