Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jshaila

true these so called rumors are spoiling dd name she was clean now they included in list of gc poor souls both are bashed for personal reasons.
i feel sad can ppl stop and let them lead there life happyily.
ppl are not satisfied with gc now dd is in there list .daily ppl bash either cv's or gc now dd god.
seroiusly some one in a damage control for sure

I think PPL need to be careful when it comes to entertainment news because most of the time it's just false rumours!!

However, fans end up believing these rumours sometimes!!

I just don't get why ppl would think DD would want to ruin her acting career!!

Boggles my mind!!

utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: truthteller

We msnt beliv on such rumours!!! Unless actress or any reliable source from GHSP confirm this! It cd b conspiracy frm a big numbr of illwishers of our fav show who r jealous & just want to disperse the fans!
So its time to shw sum spirit!
Stay united!
Luv maaneet!
Luv GHSP!
& most imp " do comment on the profile ,all articles related to thm ,keep them top rated &our show no.1

YEP, PPL PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE RUMOURS from a gossip news source!!

Thanks for the MAANEET encouragement!!

I hope the bashing of DD stops soon!!

DD doesn't deserve this!!

utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiShona

Gr8 post!!!! I think pple hve nothing else to do......since DD has not been in controversery so mite as well put a an article up........DD rocks...n y dont pple think wudnt she knw tht character,Geet is preggy so she wud hve had to have a bump sumtym in the show........

lol I agree, DD is such a nice and good actress, she would never ruin her chances of portraying GEET!!

Entertainment news people like causing uproar with gossip!!

YEP, DD ROCKS!!

She does not deserve such attacks on her as she's a nice person!!

GO DD!!

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u soooooooooooo much dear for this post😊🤗👏..............i don't understand y ppl bash DD or GC.............let's appreciate their hard work dedication and everything they do to entertain us so much................they have made MAANEET so real that now v all MAANEETIANS can't even imagine a single day without them..........they have given us such a mindblowing show...........i have no words to praise DD or GC or GHSP.........they r the best!!!👏👏👏👏👏.................and i'm shocked to see some ppl just read some article that to which is not true and start bashing them for no reason............it's a sincere request to all bashers plz don't do this bcuz u r hurting DD and GC this way..........v shud admire respect and love them for what they have given us and not bash them.....thank u once again for the post👍🏼 Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And even if this is not a rumour i'm with Drashti.. Its her choice and her preference... Every one has their own personal preferences... If she does not want to do it its her choice..You can't expect her to make decesions according to her fans wishes... Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

thank u soooooooooooo much dear for this post😊🤗👏..............i don't understand y ppl bash DD or GC.............let's appreciate their hard work dedication and everything they do to entertain us so much................they have made MAANEET so real that now v all MAANEETIANS can't even a single day without them..........they have given us such a mindblowing show...........i have no words to praise DD or GC or GHSP.........they r the best!!!👏.................and i'm shocked to see some ppl just read some article that to which is not true and start bashing them for no reason............it's a sincere request to all bashers plz don't do this bcuz u r hurting DD and GC this way..........v shud admire respect and love them for what they have given us and not bash them.....thank u once again for the post👍🏼

No problem!!

Yep, we should focus on their talent,  hard work, and awesome chemistry!!

People should not believe these false rumours as they only cause more trouble!!

I wonder what DD must have felt when she saw the false rumours about her!!

DD hope you don't pay attention to the rumours!!

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

DD is the best whether ppl choose to accept or ignore it its up to them😳 see even how her haters couldnt leave her to be😳 "hayeee love me or hate me but u will always be thinkin abt me and makin me the centre of ur world and thanks for that" little quote frm DD😳😆

yaar reason she is bein bashed  cuz someone cnt seem to handle the fact their mahan was bashed🤢 so  thought today is payback day🤢

either way for me that article holds no substance and i for one knwin how professional DD is fter the blog fiasco clearly shows me that she was and is an awesome actor who does wat her job requires her😳

DD rocks<3
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can someone enlighten me with what happen? 
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

And even if this is not a rumour i'm with Drashti.. Its her choice and her preference... Every one has their own personal preferences... If she does not want to do it its her choice..You can't expect her to make decesions according to her fans wishes...

I agree, DD seems to be getting a lot of bashing lately!!

I don't understand the reason to bash someone!!

DD is such a generous and bubbly person, she doesn't deserve harsh judgment!!

DD, know that you have some fans on your side!!

GO DD!!

utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

DD is the best whether ppl choose to accept or ignore it its up to them😳 see even how her haters couldnt leave her to be😳 "hayeee love me or hate me but u will always be thinkin abt me and makin me the centre of ur world and thanks for that" little quote frm DD😳😆

yaar reason she is bein bashed  cuz someone cnt seem to handle the fact their mahan was bashed🤢 so  thought today is payback day🤢

either way for me that article holds no substance and i for one knwin how professional DD is fter the blog fiasco clearly shows me that she was and is an awesome actor who does wat her job requires her😳

DD rocks<3

I agree, some  ppl tend to ignore  DD'S part in making GEET a successful show!!

I feel like GC always gets a lot of support and praise while DD gets overlooked!!

That's why I'm always trying to support her and giving her PRAISE!!

DD deserves praise for her hard work and talent as much as GC!!

DD IS JUST AS MUCH AS PART OF GEET AS GC!!

KEEP ON ROCKING DD!!

YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT!!