Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
my req to all true fans of this couple if any1 bashes her again pm me or a mod asap  
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

yep priya that sentence suits her so much and you will get haters of actors on every thread they love to post there negitive comments

agree but am not tolerating it here and m not one to go against my word
like W*H 😕 
priya185 thumbnail
join arjuns and bhavna fanpage/ post comments Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail
@ Priyalicious .. Gosh u r like a HITLER..😆😆😆 ............Dhamkaoing Everyone ....😛 GOOD JOB

BTW everyone is waiting for eyelock.. i did as well today but endup seeing bad sister.. 😭 had to skip the whole episode ...................
😭
Do not worry all of us will get eyelock, hug, fighting, crying, shouting, screaming, running  bla bla bla Important tthing is need to see their chemistry , thats what matters..

Eyelock , hug, kisss yeh to sare serials main hota hai lekin chemistry missing rahtee hai ...let see isme kaisee hone walee hai chemistry, we have to wait n watch 😛
Edited by mjht-geet-dmg - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
well hitler did stuff for the wrong reasons stopping ppl from bashing an actor in their own at isnt something wronf to do 😛
plus ppl seem to be gettignwrong end of the stick when i said constructive criticism obv most will bash/criticise only bhavna so deleted  tht rule

yh hope we get their scene soon

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Priya: Yes grl you're right!! Im not tolerating that either!! Arjun has the right to choose whichever show he wants to do!! I had loved ArTi/MaYur but only until MJHT.. Not here yaar.. And I literally liked Bhavna!! She's too cute!! Wayy tooo good then someone else!! 😉 Lol!! 😆 Yepppss I was directing at that someone!! 😉 Bashing and comparing is not allowed on IF nah toh cant name her but honesty Bhavna is really good in acting!!

@Shika: Which introduction scene you talking abt?? The one that wll come or their promo scene?? Am talking abt the sig you wanted on.. 😳

@Mariam: Soo right!! Am with all of you in this mission!! 😃
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

@Priya: Yes grl you're right!! Im not tolerating that either!! Arjun has the right to choose whichever show he wants to do!! I had loved ArTi/MaYur but only until MJHT.. Not here yaar.. And I literally liked Bhavna!! She's too cute!! Wayy tooo good then someone else!! 😉 Lol!! 😆 Yepppss I was directing at that someone!! 😉 Bashing and comparing is not allowed on IF nah toh cant name her but honesty Bhavna is really good in acting!!

@Shika: Which introduction scene you talking abt?? The one that wll come or their promo scene?? Am talking abt the sig you wanted on.. 😳

@Mariam: Soo right!! Am with all of you in this mission!! 😃

i like rati too but not over obsessed with arjun acting only with rati but still love their jodi
yh she is cute
agree her acting isnt bad at all dont get why its only arti fans criticising her and hating epi 1 😕 give her a chance even if she was kajol in acting they'd still want srk with madhuri for example and call ehr acting bad (just an example dont take it literally)  
priya185 thumbnail
do make this AT active guys
mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail
@Priyalicious ..

Well we all need to give chance .. i m up for that.. i have seen only two episodes now woh bhee skip karke.. so i wont comment anything about Bhavna .. i wanna see her acting n chemistry more with other actors.. but fans r comparing her acting with her previous shows like Jamunia and Ektas one ..But Bashing is not accpetable at allllllllllllll..............

Yes Comparing with Rati or any actress to Bhavna is baseless.................We need to wait n see more episodes and i m sure she has improved as an actor......

Even Arjun and Rati has said in their interviews that they r willing to work with new actors .. it will help them to grow in their career,btw 80% artians r not even commenting so it's not fair to say that only artians r bashing.BTW arjun fan n arti fans views r changing as well . Best example shikha ,she was highly dissapointed when she got to know that bhavna acting oppo arjun ,she wanted hot n pretty actress opp arjun but her views has changed now n she I liking them :) ,most of the fans might change like shikha if n only show brings quality scenes , quality acting n good chemistry .........

BTW ... Priyalicious ur SRK example was good .. but again SRK new show on Imagine ZKZ could not bring magic .. becasue FANS HAVE BECOME MORE CHOOSY NOW and would like to see GOOD Stuff ( this is nothing to do with bhavna or PMMKA ) ..Fans r looking for quality show not quanttiy because they spend 30 min-1hr to watch the show.. Intgeresting raha to they will follow agar nahi raha to they will forget ...Competition is very high n we have too many channels as welll

Super star like SRK could not bring magic to his new show ZKZ , this comment is based on two articles TOI and TB

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Is-SRK-wasted-on-Zor-Ka-Jhatka/articleshow/7412324.cms
Edited by mjht-geet-dmg - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

i like rati too but not over obsessed with arjun acting only with rati but still love their jodi

yh she is cute
agree her acting isnt bad at all dont get why its only arti fans criticising her and hating epi 1 😕 give her a chance even if she was kajol in acting they'd still want srk with madhuri for example and call ehr acting bad (just an example dont take it literally)  

Exactly!! Only first epi, ok two epis now but still yaar.. But you know this will hapen.. Ur SRK eg was perfect!! If they want to act immature let them be but dare they bash her anymore!! Am off to watch today's epi now.. 😊