ChandNi /ArAv AT- Tu Hi Hai Mera Apna - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Prialicious .. I know u r MOD but people can speak about about actors without Bashing

Bashing any actors is not accpetable anywhere on this forum n people do get warning ..So i agree with u .. But Do u consider Criticising actor for their acting is BASHING.... If u do than better not comment here.. But I will have to because i come to this forum for Arjun and Kapil ...

Ur Example was good but here r few more examples ..Fans r very smart now a days and choose quality shows ..If u think Arti fans r bashing Bhavna than u r wrong..Most of the Arti fans does not even come to this FORUM..If Bhavna Acting is Good than fans will see in the SHOW and change their opinion , give them some time ....

Recent Examples :-

1. JDJ... Fans r very upset because Ankita was chosen for wild card entry due to judges favoritisim.. we all know Krushna is better dancer so fans had right to criticise , if u think this is bashing than πŸ˜•

2. SRK ZKJ..Imagine is showing this show on Prime Time ..with cheap Jokes..children watch shows on that time and it is not good for them..if fans r criticising than i do not think it is bashing

if show is good , actors acting is good than nobody can stop making that show get good TRP .. Show popularity is based on performance ..I know this is appreciation thread for Arjun-Bhavna and Chandu-Niru....... so i stop here ...but do not say all arti fans r bashing bhanva.. this is not true at alll... thats what i wanted to say ...Best Wishes to Arjun , Kapil and Bhavna and hope this show does well.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@WooHooHaha21.... i am takin bout the sbs eyelock scene.i so hope they show it today😳

@everyone who is NOT a fan of ArAv...seriously guys....i know critising is a part of apreciating....but only wen the motive behind that is genuie which i know is not
so give it a break ...bash any her where u wanna except here ! lol

priya185 thumbnail
firstly the example was not meant to be taken literally some agree with that and for some it goes on forever

but as for examples priyanka mentioned those shows are scripted so you can't blame ankita, krushna or srk

and criticising sure in main forum but not in this at anymre as this is for fans to appreciate them as arti fans seem to be coming here JUST to criticise bhavna

and truthfully speaking in 1 week LESS poeple aren't goign to start likign someone else with arjun so dont agree

agree most arti fans dont come ehr but a lot of the ones that come do bash here
m not commenting in any more detail as hope this is enough

and plz get this clear as im getting this impression from a lot of people. i'm not an arti hater at all i love them too but im liking this jodi too
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@shikha (I hope I'm naming you right coz I guessed that from ur username?) 😳 and call me Nattie!! πŸ˜ƒ Btw did they the scene today then?? Am waiting too..
priya185 thumbnail
hmm s hw can we liven up this at
and also we need to get mods for this at
need some1 to go around pming dt memebrs
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
C/N sig

😊
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

C/N sig

😊

FIRST SIG OF THEIRS
LOVE;YYYY
sorry for caps silly pc πŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
btw lennie is it ok to use sig for pg1
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

@ Prialicious .. I know u r MOD but people can speak about about actors without Bashing

Bashing any actors is not accpetable anywhere on this forum n people do get warning ..So i agree with u .. But Do u consider Criticising actor for their acting is BASHING.... If u do than better not comment here.. But I will have to because i come to this forum for Arjun and Kapil ...

Ur Example was good but here r few more examples ..Fans r very smart now a days and choose quality shows ..If u think Arti fans r bashing Bhavna than u r wrong..Most of the Arti fans does not even come to this FORUM..If Bhavna Acting is Good than fans will see in the SHOW and change their opinion , give them some time ....

Recent Examples :-

1. JDJ... Fans r very upset because Ankita was chosen for wild card entry due to judges favoritisim.. we all know Krushna is better dancer so fans had right to criticise , if u think this is bashing than πŸ˜•

2. SRK ZKJ..Imagine is showing this show on Prime Time ..with cheap Jokes..children watch shows on that time and it is not good for them..if fans r criticising than i do not think it is bashing

if show is good , actors acting is good than nobody can stop making that show get good TRP .. Show popularity is based on performance ..I know this is appreciation thread for Arjun-Bhavna and Chandu-Niru....... so i stop here ...but do not say all arti fans r bashing bhanva.. this is not true at alll... thats what i wanted to say ...Best Wishes to Arjun , Kapil and Bhavna and hope this show does well.

Hahaha Priyanka u r at wrong place again , But these people shud stop blaming Artians now ,its high time, Bandini fans r bashing tooo on FB and other fans r bashing those who had exptrectation from this show ,  So better move on n better commnet on arjun n kapil thread . U r not allowed to Criticise here 😭 anyone ..

Ur examples r scripted so u cannot say anything about that tooo chahe partiallity ho yaa nahi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SRK-Madhuri and SRK -Kajol example is completly wrong... Arjun-Rati and Arjun -Ragini Khanna (tellywood)   r suitable n matchable to   srk-madhuri  n srk-kajol  (bollywood)... i do not mind my  example πŸ‘ ..i love arjun, srk  madhuri, kajol, rati and ragini πŸ˜›

BUT Bashing  is wrong anywhere  .. bashing anyone is wrong ...chahe woh bhavna ho yaa.. arjun ho yaa kapil , these three  r leads of this serial and they shud be get appreciation for their work but not criticism , ( do not forget)  ...

Well MJHT main we used to criticise our favorites all the time if they did not act well in certain episodes although we loved them ...
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
edit 
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago