Vikas Bhalla to enter Sangini - article

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Vikas Bhalla to enter Sangini

Vikas Bhalla

Actor-singer Vikas Bhalla who was last seen in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin is returning to television after nearly seven years with Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Though Vikas plays a positive character in the show, his entry will bring in a new twist in the marital life of Rudra (Iqbal Khan) and Gauri (Binny Sharma).

A source says, "We were looking for a known face to play this character and after meeting Vikas, we thought he was the perfect choice. Vikas has agreed to do the show as he found the character interesting. He plays Ram, a very nice human being; he is simple and has risen from the ashes in his life. Therefore he will decide to help Rudra and Gauri to come out of the financial crisis they are facing now."

Our source adds, "However soon after Ram's entry, there will be a misunderstanding between Rudra, Gauri and Ram and their relations will get severely entangled. Ram will not be the only cause of this confusion but will get dragged into it. Vikas is likely to start shooting with us from next week and his entry sequence will air then."

Bhalla remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, sounds interesting...looking forward to see what happens and how the story progresses...and oh i don't think tellychakkar articles are allowed on IF!

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool! i like vikas a lot. i jus hope he doesnt turn into a negative character after a while like most entries do
Tamika11 thumbnail
Do any of u guys think the misunderstanding that will take between gauri and rudra is that, rudra may suspect there is something between gauri and the new guys. I just have a feeling thats wat it will be. Cause i have seen that happen in many soaps and thus causing a separation between the 2 leads.
Wat do u guys think?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yey, new guy ! Young n handsome ! Ok, that means triangle !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sounds really interesting, this guy is handsome.... hope that R will fell insecure because of that guy !
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Yey, new guy ! Young n handsome ! Ok, that means triangle !

Beth is it what we were demanding?Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't it????????????????
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Beth is it what we were demanding?Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't it????????????????

Anju, pinch me hard ,cause I must b dreaming . It can't be true, because I'd lost all hopes. This is just too much happy a news. Come n join the party in RG AT, oh why don't you ? R u alright now deary ? Healing huggs.
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i dont understand one think that abhi tak rudra ne gauri se pyaar to karna shuru nahi kiya aur galatfaimiya dono ke beech pehle hi paida ho jayegi😭aisi situation me rudra gauri se pyaar kaise karega meri samajh se bahar hai😡pehle us article me bhi likha tha ki rudra will fall for gauri abhi tak to aisa kuch hua hi nahi😭