Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Er............to make their love iconic. Tragic love stories always linger in the hearts of viewers, right ? I wanna see R go through fire of hell in pain of partition with G, or else, no body'll bother 2 remember them once the show goes off-air. N, if u like Raga so much how come u never come 2 visit the Raga AT ?

cause i had no idea wht tht was. no one even told me and i'm new. don't know much about this forum. still learning😊 but i do understand nw wht u truly desire😉. u shud hav explained it earlier then i prob wudn't hav gotten so mad at u and write those negative comments abt u. u know no matter who it is i don't like being angry at people and scold them or yell at them😔. it makes me sad even more to be angry at anyone😔
adutta94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

First welcome in Sangini forum.🤗

Its so that our dearest Mac, is really crazy about RaGa, but she is fed up  with the current track like that R fights his feelings for G etc. And R made some really BIG mistakes as he really misbehaved and insulted her and G forgave that  very fast .In reality , i dont think that such things would be forgiven so fast. 
And we only  saw G craving for Rs love , but never the opposite , so Mac hopes and wishes for a seperation, that shows how deep /pure/etheral etc Rs love for G will be.

i understood it nw😛. thanks oriental dancer😃. i didn't mind😊. i ws jst shocked😲 abt why sumone who lieks RaGa so much wud want tht. i'm nt usually angry but dont' know why i ws so upset abt mac sayign those things abt RaGa. i guess tht's wht u'd called real love for some serials😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mel.er................. U r a true friend n yes, I really worked tirelessly n now I wanna see some fruits. N ,u explained it so beautifully.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No problem , Mac, you are my Jaanu🤗. I know , we disagrre in the current track, but i love you toooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh  to be angry with you!

Sorry , if i admitted my love so openly.😳😆
adutta94 thumbnail

Yes, I'm from Bengal n I'm a Bengali girl, but how u know ?😕

i ws jst lookign in ur scrapbook (sorry if i'm nt supposed to😭) and saw people wrote stuff in bengali ( i mean in english but the words probnounced in bengali) and jst figured tht u r probably frm bengal. since i'm from bangladesh and i do understand bangla so kichu money korio na😃. apnar shathe jhogra kore valo lage ni kintu apnar shathe kotha boley bhalo laglo😊 ebong eta jeneo khushi holam je apni bengali karon keo toh atleast bangla janey😃 but i like speaking hindi more than bengali. hope apni mind korenni😊😉
Edited by adutta94 - 13 years ago
adutta94 thumbnail

No problem , Mac, you are my Jaanu🤗. I know , we disagrre in the current track, but i love you toooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh  to be angry with you!

oh don't worry😛 i won't disclose this to anyone😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: adutta94

i ws jst lookign in ur scrapbook (sorry if i'm nt supposed to😭) and saw people wrote stuff in bengali ( i mean in english but the words probnounced in bengali) and jst figured tht u r probably frm bengal. since i'm from bangladesh and i do understand bangla so kichu money korio na😃. apnar shathe jhogra kore valo lage ni kintu apnar shathe kotha boley bhalo laglo😊 ebong eta jeneo khushi holam je apni bengali karon keo toh atleast bangla janey😃 but i like speaking hindi more than bengali. hope apni mind korenni😊😉

Of course Not ! I don't mind so easily, of course, u can visit  my scrape book, u r welcome. Yeyyyy, I'm gonna talk in Bengali then.... Though I talk in English most of the time......Ami mind korini, get out of this post n see in the overview, u'll find Raga AT there , just enter it n join in the fun. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Mel, in return, let me tell you, IIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
adutta94 thumbnail

Mel, in return, let me tell you, IIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

wow!!! nice pic like it but is it a gud idea to kiss openly😳. kahin koi dekh na ley😆
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Lol you love her soo much its goes over the grey box! Lol

Sorry.. Just came to say byee! Coz all u guys are here.. U left me on my own ðŸ˜’ Have fun! Sweet dreams and TC!

Btw: Hey Adutta94! Welcome to the forum 😊