Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good to see another handsome fella in to story... but i hope 1st R n G will hv some romance b4 these misunderstandings...
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hopefully his entry brings them closer together
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

hopefully his entry brings them closer together

Id really like that too.. But unfortunately.. It takes them further apart 😔
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I want 2 see RG farther apart n Inshallah no romance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, give me a break.
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tamika11

Do any of u guys think the misunderstanding that will take between gauri and rudra is that, rudra may suspect there is something between gauri and the new guys. I just have a feeling thats wat it will be. Cause i have seen that happen in many soaps and thus causing a separation between the 2 leads.
Wat do u guys think?

i think so too but i've a feeling that instead of separating them this misunderstanding cud be a way to make rudra realize his true feelings for gauri😍❤️ and i'm kinda excited to see rudra getting jealous of ram😛😃 Edited by adutta94 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 I don't think R'll get jealous .😎
adutta94 thumbnail
💔

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I want 2 see RG farther apart n Inshallah no romance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, give me a break.

sorry but tht's very mean of u to say it out in here where everyone likes this jodi😲. hw cud u say it like tht? if u don't like the show, then don't watch it. why r u spoiling other's fun😡. not nice. infact very rude and insult of a show😔
adutta94 thumbnail

i have a feeling he will if he had developed any feelings for gauri. ram and gauri's hang out will make them closer😍. anyway, that's my guess but honestly, i'd want tht😛. usually that's hw it works in all of soaps. that's the technique tht all producers use to get the male lead realize his love for the female lead.😃
adutta94 thumbnail

ur not thinking serial. i think ur thinking practically😲. if u hav no emotions toward the characters, 😕it'll be hard for u to understand them and feel excitement for the track🤔. so sorry , i guess i can't make u believe me but i'd suggest if ur not a serial type person don't waste time into watching it bcause if u don't like it, u won't enjoy it😒 Edited by adutta94 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: adutta94

💔

sorry but tht's very mean of u to say it out in here where everyone likes this jodi😲. hw cud u say it like tht? if u don't like the show, then don't watch it. why r u spoiling other's fun😡. not nice. infact very rude and insult of a show😔

Awwwwww...too cute. Trust me , R n G will get separated , at least for some time n Ram will break them apart. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that n I must say, with God's infinite mercy , things r happening just the way I thought.😃 I hope RG'll get separated n praying for it.It adds spice .