Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay i got it why HR is upset but why are the bachchans upset with FILMFARE? Did Filmfare sponsers too declined their services?πŸ€” The title of the thread says bachchan and HR upset but i am unable to figure out why the bachchans are upset with FILMFARE? Can anyone help me?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocobear88

Okay i got it why HR is upset but why are the bachchans upset with FILMFARE? Did Filmfare sponsers too declined their services?πŸ€” The title of the thread says bachchan and HR upset but i am unable to figure out why the bachchans are upset with FILMFARE? Can anyone help me?

Here is the article.... Apparently they were not too happy abt Ranbir's take on Ash's role in Guzaarish..

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tulsi003

That's not necessarily true. I love Hrithik to death so im not trying to put him down, but I'm just saying the truth. Whenever Hrithik and Srk have been nominated together Hrithik has dominated most of the time. Such as: Duggu won in 2001 for KNPH and Srk was nominated for Mohabbatein, 2003 Duggu won for KMG - Srk was nominated for KHNH, in 2006 Duggu won for Dhoom 2 and Srk was nominated for Don, In 2009 Duggu won for Jodha Akbar- Srk was nominated for RBDJ. Hrithik only lost to him in 2005 when he was nominated for lakshya and this year. Although he wasn't expecting to win in the popular category anyways.

He deserved  the critics award though. Who knows... he probably didn't come back early; and it was probably just Suzzane who did. Cuz she tweeted at 12 and he tweeted at 3:30am.

srk won for mnik in zee cine, hrithik did not walk out!!! y r we making assumptions with a stupid article?? if hrithik did not say anything over twitter that means he has no problem! srk is a very close friend, i doubt he wud feel upset at his victory!
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear88

I don't think the Bachcans were upset with filmfare, read Amitji's blog and twitter account, he only had nice things to say about the filmfare, didn't seem upset to me. I thinkk the media write a lot of unnecessary articles. And yeah I also don't get why the title of this thread says that, since there is nothing that says the Bachchans are upset too.
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolly007

srk won for mnik in zee cine, hrithik did not walk out!!! y r we making assumptions with a stupid article?? if hrithik did not say anything over twitter that means he has no problem! srk is a very close friend, i doubt he wud feel upset at his victory!

O i don't think he was upset over Srk winning. I think he wanted to win critics.I think Rishi took a dig at him. I saw on bollywood hungama. He's so immature.
Edited by tulsi003 - 13 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Why did Rishi take a dig at HR?
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ Rishi did? wat did he say? 

tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Parties-and-Events/2t9Qyl55/3/Rishi-Kajol-At-Stelladler-Acting-School.html

Well I don't know if it really isa dig, but it seem like it. Watch at 2:10

Edited by tulsi003 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the topic !

Maha mega giga happy for SRKadz + Ronit <3.. All 3 deserved it ☺️
Hrithik waz amazing in dhoom2 and in every movie he do ...so haterz shut ur mouth...tora se apni hatho ko aram de..exzams or kam main use karlo... ufffff haterz and jealous ppl..