Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bolly007

i never said that that what i am saying is completely true, but it is quite obvious that he did not walk away because srk won main awards---because srk won main awards everywhere and hrithik did not leave!!---which by the way is a FACT!

That's not necessarily true. I love Hrithik to death so im not trying to put him down, but I'm just saying the truth. Whenever Hrithik and Srk have been nominated together Hrithik has dominated most of the time. Such as: Duggu won in 2001 for KNPH and Srk was nominated for Mohabbatein, 2003 Duggu won for KMG - Srk was nominated for KHNH, in 2006 Duggu won for Dhoom 2 and Srk was nominated for Don, In 2009 Duggu won for Jodha Akbar- Srk was nominated for RBDJ. Hrithik only lost to him in 2005 when he was nominated for lakshya and this year. Although he wasn't expecting to win in the popular category anyways.

He deserved  the critics award though. Who knows... he probably didn't come back early; and it was probably just Suzzane who did. Cuz she tweeted at 12 and he tweeted at 3:30am.
Edited by tulsi003 - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
Well walking-out was quite disrespectful👎🏼

Hrithik has won so many times- sometimes, when he didn't deserve it. Maybe for Guzaarish, he did deserve it (from whatever little I saw, it seemed like he did a good job).. but that doesn't mean you walk out. Thats what I call a sore looser.

Anyways, I don't believe SRK deserved the award. But when he's on the nominee list- theres no doubt, that he's going to win.

tulsi003 thumbnail
Well I think Srk desrved it this year. He was really good in MNIK i wanted him, ajay, or hrithik to win. I new Ajay wouldn't win and Hrithik wouldn't either cuz Guzaarish didn't do well. If Srk didn't win then Salman would have. Even though Salman was really adorable in Dabbang Srk was miles ahead of him.
tulsi003 thumbnail
I don't like how the pattern is going though. It has only been SRK and Hrithik winning and Amitabh has won 2. They need to give other people chances.
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by stars4u

Originally posted by stars4u

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Bolly, sorry but I cant understand what you are saying rather typing. So im unable to respond.
what do you mean? u wrote that why don't they put the results up in order on a website and i responded why wud they do that??? that will humilliate the nominees! furthermore the results are announced during the actual award function!

Bolly I didnt ask them to put up in any order. Golden words are not to be repeated is a saying that I used as a joke. So you asked me Golden words? I said chalo Silver words, as a joke.

Looks like you and I are in different wavelengths. Its tough to crack a joke and its even more tough when you have to explain what the jokes mean, so lets not discuss this further.
i think i by accident answered stars4u, newayy lets just say that u cannot state an opinion as a fact, and no one knows whats right or wrong, according to me, there is no need to fake the awards!! as popular actors and films get all the votes anyway

3 idiots biggest hit of indian cinema ....y it didnt get best actor n actress awards...... is big b biggest star than aamir now?....is vidya biggest star than kareena? (hmm i thing its the only post where i  am supporting kareena)...... which swept away  awards........

audiences r not dumb to give aamir or kareena awards for performances like 3idiots, aamir did get it for lagaan, even though he hates filmfare and sued them that year 

so audiences r dumb to give srk awards for dtph, mnik......hrithik for dhoom2......sk for dabang..........kat for tmk/rajneeti ....akshay for sik..........preity for khnh when urmila was nominated for bhoot..... the list is long(not talking  abt FF only but every award show).
ok these awards do not belong to FF, except for hrithik's from DHOOM 2, alsooo that still does not prove ur point., what will anyone get by giving wrong awards???? one can say that aamir does not get as many awards as skr because he does not have the same popularity or one can says that sallu does not get as many awards as srk becuase he does not know how to act as well and only does dumb comedies, audiences vote for actors they feel have done well in these awards, i do not see why will the FF people change it , u can speculate, but cannot say it is a fact!!! according to me they are genuine, can u give me one good reason y u feel that the FF people change the winners?

when every awards are faking y cant FF...when whole country is faking y cant FF......."popular actors and films get all the votes anyway" now dont tell me film which is popular that film actors / actress will get awards ..........it doesnt hold true every year..........sometimes they will give award to actor/actress who had biggest hit that year(whether they r award worthy per or not)....sometimes to actors/actress who had flops that year (whether its worth or not)........there is no consistency/......either they should give awards to popular ones or to actor who has acted well that year despite hit or flop and there must be only one award for best actor/actress even jury's are part of  public .......i dont agree with this"aamir does not get as many awards as skr because he does not have the same popularity" even big b was huge popular in his hey times than other actors then y he didnt get maximum awards ............well i am not expecting u to agree/disagree with me ........its my opinion n will stand by that...........
Abbyviv thumbnail
I think this character that he played in Guzaarish meant so much to him.. maybe that's why! I'm just hoping he keeps on delivering such great performances.. Goodluck to him
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish I was a jury would've set things right😈
Abbyviv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I wish I was a jury would've set things right😈

what would u do? lol 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

what would u do? lol 

Need to think about that lol will get bak to you😆
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

N.. Popular nahin... I think Hrithik was expecting the critics one...

oh okie... chalo... i did like his performance though... i'm actually surprised they didn't give it to him for critics... i was so certain he would win....!!

maybe rishi pulled a few strings... 😉Tongue 

hey, nobody kill me for this... ek aadh conspiracy theory pe mera bhi haq banta hai....!   😆😆😆