I was thinking of Vaibhavi Merchant too😎
Farah khan toh busy hain aaj kal "trying" to make movies😳

gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalline23

I was thinking of Vaibhavi Merchant too😎
Farah khan toh busy hain aaj kal "trying" to make movies😳

Besides Geeta was Farah's assistants so together they will eat MARZI FOR BREAKFAST!
Vaibhavi might be a betta match for Geetu 😡
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8love

Besides Geeta was Farah's assistants so together they will eat MARZI FOR BREAKFAST!
Vaibhavi might be a betta match for Geetu 😡

well yea but they gotta compete with each other at one point or another. they both can't be winners. i wanna see how this will go!😆
raja.baja thumbnail
Geeta is not getting favorable reaction from the audience. She needs to be more considerate of other contestants. Her own contestants are good and people may start disliking them if she continue to be mom of her contestants and do the step mom behavior towards others.

To be fair to her, Rajiv and marji also praise their own contestants more than the others but they do this in a very subtle way. Geeta should learn some subtleness from the fellow young masters.
zaabemard thumbnail

Originally posted by: marzikemastane6

😡Geeta is so bias. All throughout the show when ever someone from Rajeev Ke Rockers or Marzi Ke Mastanes doubled danced Geeta only found some kinda of mistake.😡 But for her Geeta Ke Gangs doubles performance she couldn't find any mistake for their. 😡How bias geeta. i never liked u from season 1, but now i dislike u even more. sry if this offened anyone. i didn't mean to offend anyone

Completely agree with you. She started making those annoying faces and sounds even at a horrible performance like Nidha's and Hardik's. It is sickening.
zaabemard thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishcutie90

i really hope one of the peopl from her group gets out she seriously pisses me off and only reason she is doing well this season is because dharmesh is choreographing for her

Very good point.
kajall411 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i thought I was the only person who felt tht abt her haha...man she is so gosh darn annoying with her stupid expressions and her stupid tears makes me so mad...she acts like she knows everything this season....prob caz she is the only judge frm previous season..ugh n Dada is so biased toward her not even funny...GOSH she is so annoying this season!!!
SunBright thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did you guys miss the past few seasons ?

It is a GK trademark ...
                     hype, hype and then some more hype
                     bias, bias and then some more bias
                     unprofessional and only that!
zaabemard thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunBright

Did you guys miss the past few seasons ?

It is a GK trademark ...
                     hype, hype and then some more hype
                     bias, bias and then some more bias
                     unprofessional and only that!

Throw in some tears too and annoying over-reactions too.
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone,

As soon as i watched the episode i got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin pissed off at this geeta geetu or whatever....gosh...what the hell is wrong with this lady... they had a wrong track played. so obviously they would be confused and don't know what the hell to do. and if ur beginning was bad, then how are u supposed to come back and do a good job once the song came back to the original? you would be scared and confused as to what just happened. you can't continue. and if the goof up was of max and manik's then you can't do anything about it. but the fault was not there's. some other stupid track was played. so how is it their goof up? whatever it was, it was highly unfair and geeta being rude is just not acceptable. marzi also gave comments. but was he that rude? no. she needs to tone down that attitude.Also, not just for this particular performance but even otherwise she clearly shows that discrimination between her contestants and the other ones. Geeta takes all the time to point out their mistakes but finishes up in one phrase if the performance was good. I mean, how can she be so selfish? She is downright rude and foul! Hate this woman! Poor Max and Manik. It wasn't their fault at all. I hope   this happens to her contestants as well (not that her contestants deserve this)! Then she'll know how it feels when your contestants get blamed for something they did not do.OK WE SERIOSULY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER..YES...WE NEED TO...LETS POST OUR VIEWS ON FARAH'S TWITTER ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.......and this mithun or whatever...do u guys remember when rajeev performed at the premeire ...he gave salute and standing ovation to the other two but didnt even praise rajeev..?? what the hell was tht..?? and geeta maa performed on baby bay..ewww...get a life...he is extremely unfair when it comes to rajeev.......uffffff...we dont want him as a grand master ...it should be someone like vaibhavi or Madhuri dixit, Hrithik, or PRABHU DEVa...not this mithun who cant even pronounce the names of dancing  styles properly...and goes on and on with his kya baat baat..which is highly  irritating...uffffff...someone plz do something about these twooo...😡

other than that....i just joined recently...and i just love this forum...i always read your posts about reality shows...its a wonderful place to share our views...you guys are awsome....and welcome me into your parivaaaaarrrr.....

lots of love...<3

sorry for such a long post...lekin aur kar bhi kya sakti hoon siwaye yaha share karne ke ilawa..wish i was in mumbai..phir geeta ke kidnapp honey ki khabar sab suntey...heheh..with mithun da....