Geeta UUUGGGHHH:(

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😑Geeta is so bias. All throughout the show when ever someone from Rajeev Ke Rockers or Marzi Ke Mastanes doubled danced Geeta only found some kinda of mistake.😑 But for her Geeta Ke Gangs doubles performance she couldn't find any mistake for their. 😑How bias geeta. i never liked u from season 1, but now i dislike u even more. sry if this offened anyone. i didn't mean to offend anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is the first time I am watching DID, and I echo your thoughts. It's ridiculous! Look how she criticized Max and Manik when they did something wrong DESPITE it not being their genuine fault, it was a technical problem, and gave a lame reason to cover it up. W*F?😑
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
She was horriblee.. I wasnt fond of her since season one anyway.. But she definitely could have been a lot nicer today!.. Murzi was.. She could have been too!

It wasnt their fault.. And the people.. Whoever it was that changed the song should have told Rajeev, Max & Manik about it so they were prepared.. That just made the performance 10 times worse for them.. It really wasnt fair on them!

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

This is the first time I am watching DID, and I echo your thoughts. It's ridiculous! Look how she criticized Max and Manik when they did something wrong DESPITE it not being their genuine fault, it was a technical problem, and gave a lame reason to cover it up. W*F?😑

i know!!!!!!! how the hell was it their fault? and her stupid reason that they should've been able to come back and do a good job once the track came back to original track that they rehearsed on! i mean how the hell are you supposed to do that? when u start a performance and u find that the track was not what u rehearsed on, you will panic. it's normal. u will be scared and confused. u cannot reposition urself after this confusion. u lose track of what the hell ur supposed to do! max and manik should've gotten a do over! period! it wasn't their fault. this geeta needs to understand that! when it comes to her contestants, she comes with lame excuses like ur hand was hurt, u had a fever, and crap like that. but when it comes to others, she will blame them even if it was NO FAULT of theirs! what a biyotch! 😑 i bet anything if this happened to her contestants, she would've cried and made a big deal about how hard they worked and whatever happened was not their fault and she would've continued the drama till the contestants got a chance to do it over. and one more thing, if i was rajeev, i would've given the sound managers a piece of my mind! so unfair!!!! and i think rajeev looked really pissed at the whole deal. i don't blame him. i would be too!
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^I agree with all the posters above me.

If this is the way she's gonna behave now, what when the voting system and all starts?? Double-drama?

I agree with Rappy, if anything like that would have happened to ONE of her contestants, she's create a storm, cry, act sentimental, fight with other judges and what not?
Forget abut something so big as a technical problem, she would have created hell lot of a drama if they missed out some steps 🀒

And please, she needs to stop adding the "Mujhe pata hain ki aapne kitni mehnat ki hain, and I'm very proud of you bachche" .. or  "Mujhe pata hain ki aapko kitna takleef ho raha tha, uss lifts(or whatever) karne mein, beta, I'm extremely proud of you today *TEARS*" 😳 .. Arre, the other contestants are also working hard, why does she have to exaggerate everything about her team, and criticize the other teams when there's nothing worth criticizing??!

She's a good judge ONLY during the auditions, or else, she needs to leave the judging panel for her biased attitude and dishonesty.

Rapier thumbnail
^^^ this woman can do anything win! no heart at all! so evil!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked geeta in DID LM & DID 2 too...but  she's annoying me kinda in DID doubles...2 reasons:

1) Her judging....her my-kids-are-so-perfect comments *yawn*
2) I love mithunda. Mithunda loves me. We are a happy family. *DOZES OFF*
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geeta....MA.....is her sacchrine sweet with a venomous bite on the hindsite self ! She has alwaz been like this...soppy n teary eyed ONLY FOR HER CONTESTANTS and damn all the others!

Her praise is never genuine for anybody but her own bacchas.
So plz guys don't expect anything betta....this is how she is and this is how she is gonna be and this is how she plans to win this contest! If Marzi or Rajeev win I will really start believing in ZEE!

As for DADA....his 'GEETU' can neva do anything wrong.....infact did u guys hear how he told her that " he was amazed at all the new things she( actually Dharmesh n Mini) is doing this season with her team" and then he saluted her. I wonder why he bothers to hv other judges,,,,,it can be Dada n Geetu show!
I am just so disgusted with this.... uggh  πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by gr8love - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8love

Geeta....MA.....is her sachine sweet with a venomous bite on the hindsite self ! She has alwaz been like this...soppy n teary eyed ONLY FOR HER CONTESTANTS and damn all the others!

Her praise is never genuine for anybody but her own bacchas.
So plz guys donlt expect anything betta....this is how she is gonna be and this is how she plans to win this contest! If Marzi or Rajeev win I will really start believing in ZEE!

As for DADA....his 'GEETU' can neva do anything wrong.....infact did u guys hear how he told her that " he was amazex at all the new things she( actually Dharmesh n Mini) is doing this season" and then he saluted her. II wonder why he bothers to hv other judges,,,,,it can be Dada n geetu show! I am just so disgusted with this.... uggh

i agree! dada ko unki geetu ke siva aur koi dikhta hi nahi. i doubt he would've ever made the decision he had made for max and manik if the contestants in question were of his pyaari geetu's.  i mean those two got punished for something they had never done. nice judgement dada! didn't expect it any other way from u!
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree...i find rajiv more biased than geeta...he always try to find silly mistakes in other contestants acts..the way he gave fultu fatak to vikram and niharika...i was like😲
Previous seasons too remo and terence were equally biased if not more like geeta...the ladies here just cant see another lady standing tall among the mards..complex problem it seems...ek aurat hi ek aurat ki sabse badi dushman kaise ho sakti hain???πŸ˜†give her a break...if you were in the same position of hers and experience the same pressure she faces it would bring out worse from inside youπŸ˜ƒ