Users

Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandicoot

shahid
i thought he was intelligent...and then came his twitter account

lol what happened when he came on twitter?

Originally posted by: Chokonesta.

lol what happened when he came on twitter?

nini not coming
i hope sonam does her parentss

two of his tweets
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbeer

when Sawariya promos came up, I was like "eewwww who is this girlish face". who chose him for a hero role. After Rajneeti,wake up sid,  wow he is awesome, a great actor with  a huge potential. Still i dont like his off screen interviews, but on screen he is hot and fire.

Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bips.. now I completely adore her !
sonam....loved the saawariya promos but hated the muvie..but i excused her bad acting to be a result of SLB's bad direction....then was really excited abt D6....thought finally, a good female actor has arrived....but boy oh boy was i wrong......i was literally in tears when she ruined the wonderful "burgerchaap kahinke" line with her awful delivery...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika Padukone because I used to think she had an attitude but now I like her
kawal_tak thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor.
When i saw Saawariya Promos i never thought she was good looking but i thought she would be very sweet , innocent kind of girl ;)
But i was wrong , her statements during Delhi6 made me dislike her , she needs to think before she talks :) but ya i feel she was good looking in Aisha & IHLS.
Plus i have never had a reason to like her , never liked any of her movies :p worst were Saawariya , and near comes D6 and IHLS.
Aisha wa Average , i loved Abhay in it :)

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still can't believe that when Hrithik first started I couldn't stand him! But now I absolutely LOVE him, he's such a sweetheart,my favourite 😍

Even Ranveer, really didn't think he was going to be any good, didn't like his looks either but after watching BBB he is not so bad after all!
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Deepika, when I first watched in OSO, i was like the girl is just good-looking but no acting, but she is improving and has some good choice where she does "performance oriented roles" ,so i like her now

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to add Bipasha and John because when they first came I didnt like them at all because of their acting and Bipasha because I didnt like how she used wear revealing clothes but it doesnt bother me anymore and now I like them both because they have great chemistry together and I think they both are improving.