Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi amna , Rosh , Suranji n sumi πŸ€—.....how r u all ?

sumi , thnks fr the pic dear n i agree with all that pic is thori funny and thori si cute at the same time ..funny bcz aisa lag raha hai kisi nay pyaar say uskay balon mein chota wala china maachis patakha phor dia aur uskay baal cutely bikhar gaiyπŸ˜†...and cute are his expresions like he did enjoy that tiny-winy explosionπŸ˜›πŸ€£

@ suranji .... lovely avi yaar ...awesome work ...superb .

Roshhhhhhhhhhhhh ...yahin hun yaar
Faiza_sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Urm I don't know about it Suranji, it turned out really big and weird!! May be not the way I intended that it turns out 😳 But thank you so much for your support πŸ€—

Here is the smaller version anyway πŸ˜‰

Hey Rosh , awesome work yaar ..loving this animated siggie ..keep up the good work ...

@ amna ...am fine dear ....so welcome to kapil's fan gang ..where r u from ?πŸ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail
Hey Amna, what's going on?

Faiz, Thank you so much πŸ€— Everything is always based on my trial and error basis!! So you can say I', experimenting!! I'm waiting either Suranji or Suju to post pics for me to try!!

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Keep trying yaar , if 'try' is so good then perfection kaisi hogi ..i can imagine :)

nthng much is going on .....everything is same πŸ˜•
Roshni. thumbnail
Ab iska kya matlab nikalun?πŸ˜† Erm, yep this is tryπŸ˜‰
Roshni. thumbnail
My latest trial!!😳

Sorry guys you'll have to bear me πŸ˜›

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice one Rosh.πŸ˜ƒ.... hehehe great caption... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†lovely avi too... gosh such a sweet part of the bros hug.....

do you have the link for that episode... i mean only Kaps part??πŸ˜›

Suranji loved your avi.... wow i really loved that part when he fondled that boy.....😳

Such a sweet pic of Kapil Usma....... aww love his smile..........☺️
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Suju, yes I do have only Kapil part...But the thing is there is Power cut very often which obstructs me from uploading the videos!! 😳 That's my mission this weekendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

PS: Thanks a lot!! I'm really glad that you liked itπŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Suju, yes I do have only Kapil part...But the thing is there is Power cut very often which obstructs me from uploading the videos!! 😳 That's my mission this weekendπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hehehe now that's what i call as a Sarja mission....... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

PS: Thanks a lot!! I'm really glad that you liked itπŸ˜‰

Gosh do you think hr'll come today???πŸ˜• and we'll get to see his relationship with his father completely??πŸ˜›

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai ? jab bhi mein ati hun sab chalay kyun jatay hain?πŸ˜•πŸ˜­