Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†..... dont think so , she had seen him fighting na , and i rem this SBS segment , where sarje was again fighting and chandu goes to get him out of their area and happens to see its neeru's place , so i have serious doubts, sarja made a bad impression , but then again well cant say , but would be fun ,
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

πŸ˜†..... dont think so , she had seen him fighting na , and i rem this SBS segment , where sarje was again fighting and chandu goes to get him out of their area and happens to see its neeru's place , so i have serious doubts, sarja made a bad impression , but then again well cant say , but would be fun ,

hehe i know dear.😊... but maybe she might get desperate for a job seeing her father's state.... and hence for earning money for the medical treatment she might go to Sarje.....😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
πŸ˜†, iam curious to seem how they will show their scenes ,
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Sarje would be in dilemma whether to ask commission from a girl.............πŸ˜†

hehehe Usma... and if he gets to know that she's the one Chandu is in love withπŸ˜‰...... he'll be totally gone case... πŸ˜†but to be frank i feel he'll get to know about the sorry state of her father.... and might get emotional about it so usko free chodh dega.... 😊
TitansFan thumbnail
imagine Sharad dealing with Sarja πŸ€£
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

imagine Sharad dealing with Sarja πŸ€£

that would be the ultimate scene... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......  i can already imagine Dubey,Chandu & Niru  playing the mediators for them... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
that would be highlight scene yaar πŸ˜†.... kya patha dono maarpeet bhi karle πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

that would be highlight scene yaar πŸ˜†.... kya patha dono maarpeet bhi karle πŸ˜†

hehehe ..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... i feel Sarja & Sharada will fire dialogues at each other than do some maar peethπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....... ladki dekhkar Sarja chod degaπŸ˜‰.... i feel he would rather go and hit Albela.πŸ˜†..
TitansFan thumbnail
i would love that , that Jerk need one  , but sareja shocked me on friday , 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

i would love that , that Jerk need one  , but sareja shocked me on friday , 

yup dear but then that's how his character is going to be....😊...

i really want to know how Niru deals with Sarje whether she's petrified or she's bold enough to talk.... till now she has just seen him.... but want to know what dialogues will be given to her when she's talking to Sarje...  but please no love triangle..... 😭
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago