Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My goodness why is this AT not at all moving ??

The gal is perfect for Neeru's role ..... very innocent looking , perfect with lost and scared expressions and i love her expressions around chaman , irritated and frustrated with him but she never over does it , just showing as much as needed and more than anything i adore her smile  ,

Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Jaya.... that's lovely.... she looked very beautiful in that simple salwar kameez.....
TitansFan thumbnail
thanks yaar, yes she is beautiful , with that other dress she looks thoda different ,

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
According to me Niru's character is good.... but she should be given more voice.... and Bhavna is trying her best to fit in that character.... and is doing a good job....

i would love more if she smiles more when she falls in Arjun's arms and she is staring at him.... she seems to frown when she stares at him... she has got a nice smile so it would be good if she flaunts it too.....
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, well indian shows mein apart GULAAL no female lead is strong n is much vocal ....... well atleast niru;s is not cry baby ... dont  cry for every thing n sulk in a corner

well yes she need to flash her smile and lucky she did that in that song sequence ,
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, well indian shows mein apart GULAAL no female lead is strong n is much vocal ....... well atleast niru;s is not cry baby ... dont  cry for every thing n sulk in a corner

well yes she need to flash her smile and lucky she did that in that song sequence ,

yes dear agreed... but she seemed to have a voice when she was talking to the villagers.....   who were insulting her father..... so it would have been nice if she did not tolerate much of Sharada's nonsense too.... but then agreed now she is forced to be quiet as she needs a place to stay in Mumbai for her father and she doesn't know anyone here.... thankfully Sharada's husband helps her out.... ๐Ÿ˜›
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
please add mee in the list too........

BHAVNA IS DOING GOOD...........
TitansFan thumbnail
In village she was independent , and Mumbai its different , when ur dependent on someone u cant say much , will she look for job as promos suggested ?? lets wait . that would be fun , but leaving her papa alone with sharad is also not good ...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

In village she was independent , and Mumbai its different , when ur dependent on someone u cant say much , will she look for job as promos suggested ?? lets wait . that would be fun , but leaving her papa alone with sharad is also not good ...

yes yaar agreed..... that would be really good if she gets a job and haan agree with you it would be not good to leave her dad with Sharada & Albela.... but am sure Dubey will look after him...

i was just thinking since Sarje is into employment exchange๐Ÿ˜† what if there is a scene they show her asking for a job to Sarje.... ๐Ÿ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes yaar agreed..... that would be really good if she gets a job and haan agree with you it would be not good to leave her dad with Sharada & Albela.... but am sure Dubey will look after him...

i was just thinking since Sarje is into employment exchange๐Ÿ˜† what if there is a scene they show her asking for a job to Sarje.... ๐Ÿ˜›

Sarje would be in dilemma whether to ask commission from a girl.............๐Ÿ˜†