drmaha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she is too gud ...😊
plys her role very well.........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lets this AT get moving ,

she was so cute in that dream sequence and Sujatha , ur wish is full filled , she smiled and that smile 😍
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys I have posted some of Niru's caps from the recent promo in the pic gallery.. Check it out.. Here's the link:

Loads of Love,
Nattie! πŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
BK was good today and I really liked her a lot , even she is trying to give takar bari performance to the rest 2 guys , way to do gal πŸ‘πŸΌ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really liked Bhavna today...she looked scared and sad enough without dropping a single teardrop.....and that takes skills.....
TitansFan thumbnail
I donno ur name, but yes , she was good , glad she is proving herself
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Bhavna Is Really Improving And Loving Her A Looot πŸ€—
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a galvanizing performance today by Bhavna! πŸ‘
Honestly, I was drawn to this show by her and her only ergo I, for one, don't find any holes in her acting as such. And today just nailed this point further- i.e beware of boom boom Bhavna coz she's gonna set the stage on fire πŸ˜†

Sure, everyone needs a bit of a polishing here and there but those are just petty conformities that really just come to you once one has sufficiently implanted themselves into the routine with due course of time.

Wow, the grounbreaking effect of the performance- and I am not exaggerating because I, the placid one of a kind, was literally shaking seeing her crumble- still rankles πŸ‘ Infact, everyone did a great job but since this thread is dedicated to Bhavna, all my praise and appreciation is directed towards her and much probably also has to with my bias towards her in the first place πŸ˜†

OK I should probably stop because I can go on interminably in her praise but sadly, at the risk of sounding overtly obsessive or retarded, I'd rather stop πŸ˜† but not before I give her a standing ovation for today's show πŸ‘

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

lets this AT get moving ,

she was so cute in that dream sequence and Sujatha , ur wish is full filled , she smiled and that smile 😍

hehehe yes JayaπŸ˜†...... i was really happy to see her smiling more😳...... and yesterday she was really goodπŸ‘...... the way she was blabbering....... the way she sounded like a frightened kitten😭...... really happy to see that she has improved a lot⭐️......
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaya... faceoff between Sarja & Niru has happened....... and boy she is totally petrified after seeing yesterday's episode...i wonder whether this will continue for some time... or some incident will
change  it and she'll get to see the good side of Sarja....... 

as in one earlier interview Niru mentioned that she feels Sarje Rao is a better human being than Chandu.... wonder what made her say that.... or was she just saying that way as Chandu teased that she likes Sarje Rao more than Chandu...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago