Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
R.I.P.

Hope his family gets the strength....

God bless.....
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
May his soul rest in peace.. May god give you and your family the courage to bear the loss...
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My heart goes out to you and your entire family for this tragic loss. My god bless Zains soul, and give you his family the strength you need during this dark period in your lives.
nieda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un ! May Allah (swt) forgive him and give him place in Jannatul Firdous. May He also give all of you Sabr to get through this difficult time. (ameen)
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i hope his soul rests in peace
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
May Allah giv him place in jannah...and may his soul rest in peace.
Jaane waala tu chala jaata hein lekin jo reh jaate hein Allah un sab ko sabar ataa kare Ameen! Feel so bad 4 tht child who will nvr get to see his father's face May God bless Zain and his mothr. Allah us ladki ko buhat hausla aur sabr ataa kare Ameen.
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear, our prayers are there with u and ur family.....
May his soul rest in peace.....
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Allah ap sab ghar waloon or unki wife sabar day..😕 Ameen

Edited by aisha_1992 - 13 years ago
henna_fazli56 thumbnail
I understand your pain as i have lost my grandma 2 years ago just like this. 2 months before when i was gonna visit her and see her but unfortyunatley she died in the hospital, all alone. The doctors said she died naturally but me and my dad strongly believe that they killed her, took her off life support. we found out when my aunt called my dad and my dad was screaming mother come back in the streets'. i can neveer forget that day. it scarred my life. i wish all the best and Allah will be there with you, as allah loves u dearly. may his soul rest in peace..amen

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My condolences to you and your family. As I was reading this post, I didn't even realize and I felt a tear escape from my right eye, and I didn't even know your cousin or your family. May God give patience, and courage to you, your family, his family, and his friends to attain the strength to handle this grief. I shudder to think what his wife will be going through, and his son will have no memory of his father.....Oh God please save all of us from this unbearably horrifying faith..........Even though I can't be there physically, just know that I m there in spirit.