x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello all I hope you all doing well. I wasn't able to come on this forum for about 3 weeks and the reason was because of my cousin sudden death.

My cousin was only 23 years old and he was married last year and had a 4 months baby boy. He was the only son of his parents and had 4 sisters. When I went Pakistan for my cousins wedding and I heard that he was ill. On 17th January 2011 he quietly passed away leaving sorrow and pain for all of us. I remember last time I saw him was on my cousin barat where he held his 4 months son and was introducing me. He was telling me how important Zain (his son) is in his life. Her wife was MashAllah looking so pretty, they were arguing over who Zain loves the most. He was telling me how their parent got them married so quickly. Next day he was really ill so his family took him to clinic where doctor told his family that it's serious take him to hospital and on the way he was telling his big sister to take care of his wife and son and he knew something was wrong. When they reach the hospital he was admitted. The next day he was fine we all went there to meet him and he asked us about where his wife was and my big cousin told him that she wasn't feeling well, hearing that he was worried and he said to his mom to call her here so I can meet her. Her mother softly laughed and said that you have to get well soon. You have to meet her yourself. He told my big sister to tell her not to worry and I will be back home soon. We went home and we got busy on our cousin wedding. On Monday it was my cousin's valima and I was sad because my suit wasn't ready. It was still with the tailor. And I called my cousin wife and she told me that she is worried, she feels like something going to happened in which I told her that it's only your thought. I put the phone down when my aunty came running and started screaming that he left us. We all asked who and she told that our cousin. We all couldn't believe. We all were shivering. We went there house where his body was already there. I saw all his sisters around his body and was crying. They were telling him to get up. His mom was fainting again and again. His wife was sitting all alone in one corner. She was silent and everyone was making her to cry but she wasn't crying. Then my aunty told her that stop him he will never come back, she got up and started crying really loudly. She was telling him that Zain loves him more and why you doing this. You were suppose to come home and ask how I was feeling ask me. I never cried so much in my life but that day I couldn't stop myself crying. I am a type of girl who always believe that there is no point of crying, its not like you going t get something but that day I couldn't stop crying even if I tried to. That day I realise how hard it is to let go of someone. I am always wondering why did this happened. What did Zain did that he got this? or what was the fault of his wife who was only 20 and deserved all this? I request everyone to pray for him please and pray that may god rest his soul in peace. May god give patience to his family to heal this sorrow. Ameen

Thanks for your time for reading this and for your kind prayers

Ye Zameen Ki Fitrat Hai K Har Cheez Ko Jazb Kar Leti Hai

Faraz..

Warna Mere Ansuon Ka Ek Alag Samandar Hota...

Edited by su_08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
may his soul rest in peace...
will surely pray for him and your family dear..
just be strong.....
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
our prayers are with u dear 🤗
im extremely sad and sorry for ur loss jaana... 
we love u..... 🤗
Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear, our prayers are there with u and ur family.....
May his soul rest in peace.....

Love,
Riya

really feel very sorry for u........
may his soul rest in peace..................................

take care

Edited by ar.arsh - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
May ur cousin's soul rest in peace .
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So sorry to hear that hun. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un To Him We Belong and to Him We Return....

May Allah T'alaa give you and your family the strength through this difficult time.Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
pravschills thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We all love you,you will get enough support from us.Please,don't worry.May his soul rest in peace.
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may ur cuzn's soul rest in peace and god bless his wife and son and all d family members wid all d strength...god bless..
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really sorry 4 u.May his soul rest in peace