Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: telstra

yaara shreya franky speaking more that kriya scene on show i desparately wanted to see a new year promo special programme of star plus and arja dancing in it yaara you know every otther channel is shooting there promos right now but no news of star

I understand beta...but uh apne haatho mein nai naaaaa...but with Kriya we can still request, demand and make it happen😕😳...I pray both of our wish will be granted😳...happy??????😃😉
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

i agree Shreya 

dying to see a KriYa scene  been ages since we had one i so miss them 😔

please, please, pleaso CVs give a beautiful KriYa moment on 14th 😳this much we deserve after all these months of torture tolerating pathetic tracks.. 🤢

and like Sheena said me too want P to plan something this time, now she is educated remembers the dates and all would be interesting to see how she plans the day and surprises him 😍

Amen to that filzaaaaaaEmbarrassed😃...hope we will be heard this time 😕😛😆
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Yup, agree with u Shreya, we want lubbing kriya moments. CV's , plz plz plz plz, hum pyasoon ki pyaas bhuja do. We have had enough of tortureous epi, now 'We Want Kriya, We Want Kriya'

We Want Kriya....We Want kriya...We Want Kriya....

Thanks Binny🤗...lets hope and pray that it happens but I wont have my hopes high or else I might get disappointed as usual😕😡

Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

i am with you shreya darling.... i am dying to see a lovely KRIYA scene n wat beta day than valentines day... i wish too.. i wish too....

Sruthiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

I knew I could count on you hon😳😃...how are ya?
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

</div>
<div>
We Want Kriya....We Want kriya...We Want Kriya....

Thanks Binny🤗...lets hope and pray that it happens but I wont have my hopes high or else I might get disappointed as usual😕😡

In case they disappoint , we gona sue them and put them behind bars. Waise bhi police ka aana jaana toh laga hi rehta hai...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i toooo tooo wish for a passionate KriYa scene on feb 14th..after all this is their first Valentine's day together...so for a change,wat if Pratigya initiate to impress Krishna,n as always Krishna falling for her?😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳awwwwww!!!!1the mere thot of it make my cheeks red!!!!!
surely its gonna get butterflies inside my stomach,if they show any...
n i do believe in CVs in this aspect..as they always turn up with something unexpected,something new when it comes to KriYa romance.......hope for the best
n i hope sooooo much that the CVs wont ruin this auspicious day with some thamasha...
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After so much Hugama in TN..... we want to c  romantic kriya scene ,.....  Bt  dis time.... I will love to c pratigya  takes  the lead.......👏👏.......Baba shld gt some suprise  on 14th ..... Plzzz CV'S  , FULL epi shld b only  on Kriya......
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

I understand beta...but uh apne haatho mein nai naaaaa...but with Kriya we can still request, demand and make it happen😕😳...I pray both of our wish will be granted😳...happy??????😃😉[/QUOTE i am always happpy bet full of opyimism born like that 😆btw why so many question marks

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with everyone, we need and deserve some beautiful kriya scenes.
I also want Prats to surprise Krish by making the first move, its about time she stopped acting like a shy virgin all the time.  Maybe she'll start by kissing his feet😉

Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Totally agree with everyone, we need and deserve some beautiful kriya scenes.

I also want Prats to surprise Krish by making the first move, its about time she stopped acting like a shy virgin all the time.  Maybe she'll start by kissing his feet😉

Eeewwwwww...no kissing guy's feet...they have hair on it🤢😕😆😆