Kriya on Valentines' Day

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My dear friendswa on this forum....

As we all know that valentines' day is around the corner and this day is all about celebrating LOVEπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› and which pair besides KRIYA is more deserving to celebrate their love uniquely?????πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› We all are aware of Krishna's craziness for Pratigya and their mind blowing love story 😍☺️...and woudnt it be awesome to see these two in a real romantic way to celebrate their love for each other?? I for one for sure dying to see a proper romantic and passionate Kriya sceneπŸ˜•....we all know that CV's have couple of episode in bank and I am sure they might have not yet shot for 14th Feb episode...so lets make some noise and demand CV's to give us crazy Kriyans one helluva unforgettable Kriya scene on this special day by honoring Kriya's love which has given MKAP so much popularity πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

What say girlswa????πŸ˜‰ who is with me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yess.... A lubbly lub episode only of KRIYA would be a treat for us fans....😍
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree....after all this tamaasha happening....they need to treat us with a lubalub scene πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
@ Auma and Pooja: Indeed MKAP serves so much serious diraamaa...that we need fantastic Kriya scene to rejuvenate ourselvesπŸ˜‰....I hope they surprise us by giving amazing Kriya scene...Passionate one☺️
-Sheena- thumbnail
And I hope it is Pratigya who surprises Krishna because I would love to see what her idea of romance is all about..
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, CVs....................pls do listen to us.............one LALLANTOP kriya scene 😳 but i doubt krishna even know about valentine's day............oh just remembered πŸ˜› didn't he ask angad when he asked him to kidnap pratigya that 'balentine manayenge tohar'.............oooooohhhh , pls CVs.............pls..........maybe TC can help him................as always πŸ˜‰
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Kriya scenes are few and far between at the moment (understandable in the circumstances). Currently experiencing a drought. Hoping and wishing for a monsoon of Kriya scenes. 😳😍☺️
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

And I hope it is Pratigya who surprises Krishna because I would love to see what her idea of romance is all about..

That would be awesome Sheena to see Pratigya taking a lead in romance for onceπŸ˜‰πŸ‘...I hope CV's grant our wish😳
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes, CVs....................pls do listen to us.............one LALLANTOP kriya scene 😳 but i doubt krishna even know about valentine's day............oh just remembered πŸ˜› didn't he ask angad when he asked him to kidnap pratigya that 'balentine manayenge tohar'.............oooooohhhh , pls CVs.............pls..........maybe TC can help him................as always πŸ˜‰

Wouldnt that be awesome???????? and I want the hot and passionate one this time like in your FF dhakarn☺️
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Yes, Kriya scenes are few and far between at the moment (understandable in the circumstances). Currently experiencing a drought. Hoping and wishing for a monsoon of Kriya scenes. 😳😍☺️

You have no idea how much I miss a beautiful kriya moment?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜­...its a perfect opportunity for CV's to show one though i admit storyline shows otherwise but I hope CV's create some situation to grant our wish....EmbarrassedπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰