Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
After that interview,I can say they are so down to earth and so....sweet.They are really really januable and Mohit gosh this guy is obsessed for his lady love.I just don't like that break- up part.I mean San was kidding but really don't want something like that will happen ever in their life.Still can't get over of that interview.They are so sweet.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You guys are soo lucky.. ๐Ÿ˜”  I wish i can see that too.. But its just plain boxes appearing in my pc.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Anyone please upload it on youtube..
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh the More I see them The more I love them ๐Ÿ˜ณ  โค๏ธThe picture of San on his Lappy was soooo Beautiful!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Ahh I really love the song sung by Mohit and He sung that song on San,s request ๐Ÿ˜ณ San and the Mouse part was hillarious ๐Ÿคฃ and Mohit was callling her Crazy ๐Ÿ˜†             
Try google chrome Sumera........ if you don't have google chrome then download it,it does not take much time.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: truth_wins

Try google chrome Sumera........ if you don't have google chrome then download it,it does not take much time.

hlo any one here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am here lol was watching the interview again just to see that picture lol and also the part when mohit sings the song.

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
hey any body saw that door thing rats one๐Ÿคฃ
Sanaya : Kishan mujhe Daliya banana sikhna tha
So now she wants to learn cooking๐Ÿ˜†
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
n mohit broke the door as she vas sain i vill die 
vid that rat๐Ÿ˜†
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: truth_wins

I am here lol was watching the interview again just to see that picture lol and also the part when mohit sings the song.

That Part was Sooo adorable Aanchal where Mohit sung that song๐Ÿ˜ณ and San told that how much he encourages her to sing but poor San starts laughing while Singing ๐Ÿ˜†